Author Topic: I found lots of Sjogrens information....LOTS!!  (Read 236 times)

meirish

I found lots of Sjogrens information....LOTS!!
« on: February 22, 2021, 01:09:34 AM »
Hi folks, It is late and I have found a lot of information on Sjogrens. The most I have found in one place since I started researching in around 2005. Please bear with me as there are a few sections to link through to get to a very good section which is a talk by a man on all the organs and systems of the body that can have Sjogrens symptoms. It is very good. He has an accent and can be hard to understand but one can pause the video and take notes. Plus there are multitudinous other areas plus a big section of videos that have different people and doctors talking on different symptoms and disease issues.

I did a Bing search and this is the way I went in.

newhealthadvisory.org/sjogren's-syndrome-health-prep.com diet/html

Then you will come to a box section named ....people also ask...(This writing is purple)
     Choose...What is the diet for "Sjogren's Syndrome diet? 1 New ...

The next page will say  Sjogren's Syndrome Diet  (at the top)

Below this section on diet and foods, etc there will be a box that says Death at the top.

On the left of the box it will say Chronic..Systemic..Inflammatory...Autoimmune

ON the right side of the box it will have a skull and bones and below the word Death  it will say Pulmonary Infections, Lymphoma and Renal

Click on the video

I tried to get all the words in there and descriptions as this is kind of a confusing bunch of information and it took me a little bit to sort it out. I went through this info several times but may have spelled something wrong, etc. After I heard this doc and all he had to say about the systems I sort of decided that all the stuff I had going on sure enough must be Sjogrens!!  Let me know if you can't get in. It is worth the effort. Good luck. meirish

araminta

Re: I found lots of Sjogrens information....LOTS!!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 02:43:06 AM »
Many thanks for this!   I got into it by just typing newhealthadvisor in the search engine.

The video seems very comprehensive, though I found the skull and crossbones and the horrible graphic a bit hard to take!

It's another useful reference point for us all.
Dry eyes (MGD), nose, mouth, labyrinthitis, rashes, dry skin (occasional eczeme), mouth ulcers, constant but fluctuating fatigue.  Blood tests and Schirmers negative,no Sjogrens dx yet.   Flax oil, multivitamins,  saline nasal spray, Hylo forte, Lacrilube, organic castor oil for eyes, moisturisers.

meirish

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 10:08:42 AM »
I did find another link for you tube videos that is quite good.

do a search for...    you tube videos sjogrens syndrome     .....lots of videos that might be of interest to you... meirish

araminta

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 01:13:21 PM »
Thank you, it's amazing how many videos there are about it.   It's always good to hear people's personal stories.
Dry eyes (MGD), nose, mouth, labyrinthitis, rashes, dry skin (occasional eczeme), mouth ulcers, constant but fluctuating fatigue.  Blood tests and Schirmers negative,no Sjogrens dx yet.   Flax oil, multivitamins,  saline nasal spray, Hylo forte, Lacrilube, organic castor oil for eyes, moisturisers.