Author Topic: Anyone Here  (Read 317 times)

Flip4it

Anyone Here
« on: January 10, 2021, 01:44:26 AM »
Does anyone get on here anymore?
Flip
Stand your ground. Every patient deserves to be heard by their doctor.

Linda196

• Administrator
Re: Anyone Here
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 07:19:30 AM »
You're original post was in a little used page used primarily for research and reference, I think if you use this link to sign in you will see more activity.
https://sjogrensworld.org/forums/index.php
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#SjogrensWorld

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 07:49:19 AM »
Dear Flip4it:

I have been on this forum for going on 11 years.  I have checked this forum every day since.

I find that there are fewer people posting, and far fewer discussions that address, in-depth, the wide ranging variety of issues that involve  Sjogren's and other autoimmune/immune disorders than were here in the past.

I wonder if this might be because Sjogren's is better understood, diagnosed earlier, managed more effectively?

Or perhaps fewer people are seeking help through searches.  That is how I found this site.  Which saved my sanity, comforted me and gave me practical information I use every day.

I know that those who posted here in the past often stopped posting when they felt better and then returned when new problems arose. 

I, too, have wondered why there are so few posts, compared with years gone by.

Elaine (aka Carolina...chosen because I was moving to North Carolina, which is where I live now.)
Female-Elaine,78-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarth-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Act.Purpura-Tinitus-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-Hand Surgeries, UTI's-Braces/Walker-IVIG Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-D-Mannose-NAC-Omega 3-Naltrexone-Esomeprazol

Carebear

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 09:58:37 AM »
Dear Flip,

I have been on this site for over a decade myself. And no, I do not feel well at all. But my Sjogren's however is considered stable by my doctors which is good for them, I suppose.

As for posting, I am experiencing so much more related to the covid-19 pandemic that for better or for worse, Sjogren's has taken a back seat.  A noisy back seat albeit.  But a back seat none the less.

That's not to say that I am not checking in often, like you, to keep in touch with my Sjogren's family. Looking for anything that feels "normal " is a welcome break from all the other stuff going on.

So how are you doing, Flip?

Good to hear from you, Elaine.
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.