Author Topic: Let's talk weather 2021  (Read 2003 times)

meirish

Re: Let's talk weather 2021
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2021, 01:52:10 PM »
It is snowing in southern Minnesota since morning and it is a nice snow that is coming down consistently but hardly any wind. Supposed to get 6 inches where I live. Time will tell. It is still March!! meirish

meirish

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2021, 04:05:34 PM »
May you all have a blessed Easter Sunday and may the weather be great also. meirish

MarieB

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2021, 07:38:15 AM »
I've enjoyed reading everyone's replies. 
You've probably heard about the Texas Flash Freeze as we call it here.   It came in February I think and our electrical grids could not keep up so many people had no heat.  My friend had no power for a week.  We were lucky and had only 2 episodes of no power.  One for 2 hours, another for 4 hours.  The 4 hour one was a rolling black out that the power companies used. 
North Texas gets pretty cold but here in South Texas we were in shock that it lasted several days.  :O)

Diagnosed w/Sjogrens May2014
SSA >8  SSB >8 (0.0-0.9AI)H
Antichromatin Antibodies >8 (0.0-0.9AI)H
Anti-DNA(SS)IgG,Ab/Qn 37(0-19EU)H
Began Plaquenil May 2014

meirish

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2021, 10:41:21 PM »
Marie, The weather sure is changeable. I live in south central MN and we have such weird weather lately. The wind has been blowing more the past couple of years and this spring it has blown every day and almost blows cars off the roads at times. We are needing rain and didn't have much snow this winter either.

The dust blows when it is dry and windy and I am expecting this to be a dry and windy summer if things don't change soon. Some friends put their dock in at their lake ono Easter Sunday which was really, really early. They may get snowed on yet cause this is Minnesota.

Have a good week. meirish