Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  (Read 1666 times)

meirish

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« on: December 21, 2020, 11:19:35 PM »
I have heard so few people say this that I have been making it a priority to say it to the clinic nursing staff and those at the grocery store. That is the only place I seem to be able to go the past months. There is hardly any Christmas music played on the radio and stores keep it pretty toned down. It is almost like everyone is afraid to be happy.

Well, I am not always happy lately with all the stuff going on but you know, those few songs and verbal Christmas greetings plus watching some of the Christmas movies this year do give me a "warm fussy" which makes me feel more optimistic. It is not as joyous a season as it usually is and I guess my feeling is that some joy is needed in all of our lives. Hope everyone can watch some birds feeding, see the sunset, watch the snow laden trees in the bright sunlight. etc in order that we can find some winter joy. It certainly could help relieve our stress level these days and help improve our health. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year or whatever your preferred choice of sayings are.  meirish

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 06:56:00 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too, Irish.

Love, Elaine
Female-Elaine,79-CVID-pSJS-WMD (Eylea) C-PN-CAD-Osteoarth-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Act.Purpura-Tinitus-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-Hand Surgeries, UTI's-Braces/Walker-IVIG Gamx-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-D-Mannose-NAC-Om. 3-Naltrexone-Esomep.

eye2dry

• Sjogrens, RA, hypothyroid
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 06:33:43 PM »

YES..........MERRY CHRISTMAS TO  EVERYONE..............

Turn your local radio station on and play those Christmas songs......brings good memories to me

Shelly
medications: synthroid- Cymbalta- plaquenil- lots of supplements

***Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am***

Kathy57

• Primum non nocere - "First do no Harm"
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 08:52:52 PM »
To everyone,

Merry Christmas and a much better New Year!

Kathy
62 yr old female - Diagnosed Sjogrens Aug. 1st 2014.  Plaqinil, Evoxac, Prevacid, Lexapro, Hypothyroid, Esophagel Reflux, Gastritis, Barretts Esophagus, failed sinus surgery with 3 nasal septal perforations.  (Can't see it from the outside)  Asthma, albuterol, Dulera, Nebulizer, Osteoporosis.

sixty

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 02:44:58 AM »
Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!!

Here we come 2021!!

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 01:45:14 PM »
I'm replying after the fact for Christmas . . . but, Merry Christmas!!  I just can't believe that "poof" Christmas has come and gone already! This whole year with all it's craziness has gone by really fast - thank goodness for that!!  Get on outta here 2020, and hoping that 2021 is much, much better for us all!

Happy New Year everyone!  Wishing you all a happy, healthy New Year filled with many, many blessings. 

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)