Author Topic: Worst months with flares and aches  (Read 262 times)

felpeyu2

Worst months with flares and aches
« on: November 08, 2020, 09:22:11 AM »
Hi. October, November, December and January are my worst months: more flares, more aches. I was wondering if some other people have these same feeling.

meirish

Re: Worst months with flares and aches
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 03:53:18 PM »
Years ago when I was in nurses training we were taught that the fall was the worst month for ulcers, arthritis and many other chronic issues to raise their miserable heads. Seems like there must be some truth to the changing of the seasons when it comes to the increase in these issues. One thing I always noticed was that when the fall seasons came going into fall and it was rainy and wind blowing it was like something was sucking the energy out of me.

This is not just a theory it is a proven fact...just ask any doctor what he thinks about this. We always hear about the circadian rhythms and the pull of the tides. It is like the earth and we humans are in a fight to get through these months. Moving from winter to spring/summer can cause some misery for some people but you sure don't see the hospital admissions as much as with the fall change. Take care. meirish