Author Topic: Sjogrens world is blocked on my windows ...and a challenge on my android FIXED  (Read 634 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
The browsers are telling me that the login is not secure and will not let me go any further. It took 15 minutes to get here.

I saw a new rheumy at the VA yesterday. Very young. She believes my dryness is med related. The meds she suspected started 6 years ago. All my blood tests came up negative for arthritis and sjogrens. I guess it's an earring medical miracle. It can't have any thing to do with my home treatments can it?

I do not know if I will be able to log in and give more details as the android has limited text ability and Firefox and chrome are blocking login on my laptop.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 11:30:46 AM by Spring »
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Both computers are complaining about the site not being secure. It used to be a secure site. I do not see the lock to show it is secure. Was there a change to the html?
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
My Mac tells me the Sjogren's site is not secure.  But I can authorize it manually, and then it appears.

It's too bad that Sjogren's doesn't secure this site.  Probably many potential users are turned away every day.

Regards, Elaine

Female-Elaine,78-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarthritis-COPD-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Intertrigo-Act.Purpura-Raynaud's-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-IVIG Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-D-Mannose-NAC-Co-Q10-D3-Omega 3-Naltrexone-Omeprazole-

Spring

• Administrator
I would prefer it if you notice anything like this amiss again, just to tell us straight away! It was an easy fix, something with the Amazon search link on our main page. That's it, it is now fixed. Refresh your browsers to again see the reassuring little lock.

Spring

Linda196

• Administrator
Thanks, Spring!
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#SjogrensWorld