Author Topic: buying plaquenil  (Read 520 times)

katie1111

buying plaquenil
« on: August 04, 2020, 07:04:03 AM »
goodrx has some great coupons.  However, when I started calling the stores, they were our of the drug.  I just called Publix and they are holding the drug for people with conditions other than covid.  So I can get 180 tablets for $70.

I hope other stores are holding it.  It is worth asking and the GoodRX price is great.  To get the GoodRX price, go on the internet to their website.  They list all the stores in your area that discount the price of the drug.  You just have to print out the coupon and take it to the store.  I would call the store first to make sure it is in stock.  It was out of stock at Walmart.

Katie1111

Deb 27

Re: buying plaquenil
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 01:24:56 PM »
Katie, the last time I spoke to Sams Club, they could get plaquenil for us. You might check with them.  I don't think you have to be a member to use the pharmacy but check on that b/c I wouldn't swear to that. Good luck!!!
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.

finallyadx

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 10:46:41 AM »
Express Scripts has it but your insurance has to be okay with you using Express Scripts...
Primary ss dx 2013, plaquenil, vitamin d, iron supplements, vitamin b12, d-mannose for chronic UTI's, magnesium for heart palpatations and Zinc

bluegardenia

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 03:28:03 PM »
also in Europe Plquenil has disappeared because they use it for Covid
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds