Author Topic: Looking for Rheumatologist in FRANCE  (Read 409 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Looking for Rheumatologist in FRANCE
« on: June 29, 2020, 03:16:20 AM »

I'm a Canadian-American with Primary Sj?grens, now living in France. I've recently moved to a new region (Aquataine) and am desperately seeking a new Rheumatologist. I'm willing to travel to other regions in France if necessary. It would be nice to find a good doctor who understands that Sj?grens is a systemic disease, and so much more than just dry eyes and dry mouth. English speaking would be nice, but not imperative.



  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 685
Re: Looking for Rheumatologist in FRANCE
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 03:51:46 PM »
hello Kimby, I am Italian  and I used to go often to Paris;  once I ended in American Hospital: I found a very nice doctor who knew  very well about Sjogren. everybody speaks English so I think that you can call them and ask for a rheumatologist. Look for American Hospital, Neuilly sur Seine,Paris +33(01)46412525
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds