Author Topic: Magnesium Chloride for Neuropathys and Peripheral Neuropathys?  (Read 1134 times)

trejonina

I have tried it and it has helped. Folks google /research magnesium chloride for neuropathys and there's lot's of info. Good luck. post back please.

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: Magnesium Chloride for Neuropathys and Peripheral Neuropathys?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 09:43:16 PM »
When a person takes magnesium it is wise to check with your doctor as to the safety of doing so and the amount to take.

Magnesium is not safe for people with Myasthenia gravis which is a neurological autoimmune disease. This disease causes muscle weakness and can cause death under certain circumstances. THe magnesium tends to cause weakness in myasthenics. If someone took magnesium and was a undiagnosed myasthenia patient it could potentially cause great problems. Thanks. Irish

jazzlover

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 07:26:08 AM »
I love ReMag and ReMyte products .. Check them out. I think it's RNA reset site.
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

Wal

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 04:39:00 PM »
I agree with Irish, one should check with a doc before taking certain things. However, I will note that I have been dealing with sensory neuropathy issues on and off for nearly 9 years. The magnesium works very well for me when I'm in a flare. It took me several years to figure that out. I take it before bed if I'm in a flare. It also helps me fall asleep easier. Of course, I don't have any medical issues that would be complicated by taking it. Always consult a doctor.