Author Topic: One Or More Good Things About Today?  (Read 42240 times)

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
Re: One Or More Good Things About Today?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2015, 08:36:50 PM »
I forgot to write my one good thing.  ;D

I started a diet again. I haven't been on one in a long time, and I have lots of weight to lose.
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

susanep

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2015, 07:10:28 PM »
Today is a good day, because I got through it.  ;)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Carebear

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2015, 08:43:49 PM »
We celebrated Easter today, and the family just left.  What good people they are.   I am one lucky mom and grandma.
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

susanep

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2015, 11:39:28 PM »
That sounds wonderful Carebear!

Happy Easter!

I may have missed yesterday, but it was a good day due to my hubby going taking care of some errand that I wasn't up too.  :)

It is a great day for me today, because here I am up late and was going to sew up a pretty skirt to wear later today when going to see my dad, but didn't get it finished.
So I decided to go through some other clothes, and found this beautiful camel color skirt with a soft feel to it sort of a A-line shape. I have a pretty top and sheer pretty jacket to go with it. That made for a great day today, and for me knowing that my Jesus Is Risen.  :)

I will also be saying a special prayer for all on here for many blessings your way, and that will make it a special day. :)

Katybarstool

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2015, 12:15:39 PM »
Happy Easter Susanep and everyone else who celebrates.

I've had a wonderful day today. Mass this morning with lots of communal singing and then we brought home our wonderful new (adopted) Yorkshire Terrier from the rescue. She is a dear little thing: three years old, blonde and house trained. What more could we ask for.

This little girl is called Tia and is to be my husband's companion while I am at work. It feels really good to have a pet in the house again.

Kathyx

susanep

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2015, 10:34:26 PM »
Kathy I have a Yorkshire Terrier Rescue and she has my heart. Her name is Bonnie.
That is so sweet. It has been a good day.

susanep

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2015, 11:48:35 PM »
We had one little storm today, and then most of the day a slow rain which was good for everything. Tonight came one of those darts out of no where, and it's a good day because I am here at home, and still going. You all know how those sweet little unexpected darts can come at us out of no where when we least expect it.

That is one of my weaknesses is fighting things like that, but me and hubby got through it.

Good Day!!!! :)

susanep

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2015, 07:19:43 AM »
Hi all!

It's partly cloudy today, but that means the sun peeks out and it feels good. I have been watching the birds who seem so playful. My little Yorkie is been playful and fussy too. lol..Planning to get out a bit today. Also hope to trim back my butterfly bush so it will bloom pretty later on. It's a good day!

susanep :)

Katybarstool

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2015, 01:16:45 PM »
Susanep.we can't believe our luck with the little Yorkie, Tia. She has won the heats of all my grandchildren, and our elderly neighbours. We have no problem finding someone to look after her, should we need it.

Your little one sounds gorgeous too.I'd never considered this breed before seeing them at the rescue, but I'm so pleased we were given the opportunity to adopt her.

The sun has been shining in West Yorkshire today, and I've had a 15 minute walk with Tia. That's 15 minutes more than most days, so already we are reaping the benefits.

Hope the spring continues to be so kind.

Kathyx

Pisces24

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2015, 03:13:24 PM »
I'm out of the hospital and finally finally Winter is over with.  8)

susanep

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2015, 11:13:37 PM »
Pisces so glad you are out of the hospital. What a good day indeed. Winter over for most of us too, and that is wonderful. Today I was looking at more tiny buds out on trees, but we are a bit slower than warmer counties close to us.

Katy oh my goodness your little Tia sounds so precious. That is a pretty name. I also had never had a Yorkie until little Bonnie. I have had poodles, Chihuahuas, and other medium size dogs. Oh how precious they are.

I had a wonderful day due to mastering a new method in piecing fabric. I had a book my husband bought me to learn it a few years now, but couldn't get it. Last night I started watching some videos on it online, and one video really made it click for me, and when I finished it correctly I was elated. lol.... It now is so much fun for me to do it. Kind of gives me another thing to do that helps.

Oh, oh, that is not all. Talk about a good day, my niece who lives next to us used my dad's riding lawn mower and mowed her lawn, dad's lawn, and my lawn. Oh was I happy, and the yard looks so pretty now. We had sticks and small winter blown limbs around the yard, and she had her girls go around and pick all them up for me and her. I told the sweet girls that they have a reward coming to each. That made their day. lol...

Hugs Everyone,
susanep

Katybarstool

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2015, 01:40:34 PM »
Wow Susan, you have been busy. And bless those girls and their mum for helping you.

The sun has been shining here in West Yorkshire. In fact we have had almost a week of temperatures in the mid 60's. Unfortunately, it has brought some pollution with it, but we have enjoyed the mild weather all the same.

We moved into this house last summer and are not sure yet what plants are in the garden. It's going to be a pleasant surprise for us finding out.We do need to do some weeding though - hopefully this weekend.

BTW Tia loves the garden and runs around it like a creature  possessed. I guess that means she is getting used to us.

Hugs
Kathyx

susanep

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2015, 11:35:28 PM »
I am glad Tia likes getting out in the garden. Little Bonnie acts that way too. She gets all excited.

I did have a good day today, um (Friday). We were gone until around 8 p.m. our time tonight. We got to go see dad at the nursing home. He was feeling weak, and his back was hurting, but he still wanted to go out with us. We took him to get something to eat, and then a ice cream cone for dessert. He was too weak to get out and walk anywhere, but we all had a great time just being out together.

He has another man in the room with him, who has been very depressed. Well, my dear husband sit in a chair in the middle of both of them and told them his early hospital stories and had them both laughing. I said, Gene? He said, "well they are all true stories." silly! But he blessed dad and the other man.

It was such a good day.  :)

susanep

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2015, 04:29:42 PM »
It was a warm pleasant day today. Sun shining, and life outside getting greener and greener. :)

susanep

Duchess

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2015, 08:06:49 AM »
 :) I am  happy today. Yesterday, I picked up some debris in the yard, and planted some flower seeds and bulbs.

Today, I feel "normally" sore.  That makes for a very good beginning to my day!!!  :)

Duchess
58 y/o, Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, Mitral Valve Repair, Asthma, Myofascial Pain. Plaquenil, Inhalers, Ibuprofen,Exovac, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Omega 3, Eye Drops, Quinipril, Massage therapy.