Author Topic: you are great people  (Read 1492 times)

bluegardenia

you are great people
« on: March 18, 2015, 05:36:58 PM »
i just wanted to say that you are all great people. im italian and cannot write well in english but i understand what u write and i  read most of your posts. you find wonderful words to help one another, with patience andopen heart.
thanks everybody, ciao
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

angeldancer

Re: you are great people
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 12:12:11 AM »
We all have a story to tell and that is of hope. Hope gives us energy to press on and helping others on the journey makes our lives so much better.  If I can just help one then this journey is not in vain.

Peace and blessings,
Angeldancer
eagles flight//

Sjogrens, Arthritis, colonrectal cancer survivor, Diverticulosis, fibromyalgia, chronic sinus, chronic pain, kidney stones,  chronic allergies, digestive tract issues, norco, plaquenil, ativan, ambien, lyrica, claritan, neuron tin, celexa,predinisome,

wildforwater

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 01:03:52 PM »
bluegardinia,

What a very nice post. You do very well with your English and have written wonderful words yourself that I have read.  I'm first-generation Italian.  My mom and dad were from Milan and immigrated to the United States when my mom was pregnant with me. :)

Ciao,
Maria
Sjogren's; Hashimoto's Thyroiditis; Raynaud's Syndrome; GERD; Barrett's Esophagus; Gilbert's Syndrome; Tremors; SFN; Osteoporosis; Osteoarthritis; Lyme 2003 & Lyme/Babesiosis 2010; OB; Plaquenil; Evoxac; Restasis; Prevacid; Synthroid; Prozac;Estrace Cream; Vitamin D.

PattyAnn

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 10:50:02 AM »
I absolutely agree with bluegardinia

I have just recently found this board, and have read lots of various topics.

I have found my self to be amazed at how so many people can be so caring, supportive and informative

I find it to be inspiring

Thank you to all that contribute here

warmwaters

• Just keep swimming - Dora
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 10:55:05 AM »
Thanks blue gardenia -

This is one of the nicest communities I've found on the internet, and so I'm glad I can come here.

Primary Sjogrens, dx June 2009, Immunoglobulin deficiency, axial spondylosis arthritis, IBS, autonomic neuropathy
Omeprazone DR 40 mg, mobic 15 mg, Plaquenil, LDN, B1, B6, B12, D, fludrocortisone, gralise, various inhalers

gurs

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 11:26:43 AM »
Thanks!! Ive been on the site for many years, and I have to tell you, we have the most compassionate, understanding, respectful and intelligent people you will ever find. It has been a saving grace to me during the roughest times.

Hope you continue to visit the site!!

Gursie
52 years old.Primary SS, Lupus, Raynauds, POTS, Hormone issues from Hyster-menopause, systemic candida,osteoporosis,Gastroparesis, chronic neuropathy, migraines, sinus/dental issues. selective immune def/low t-cells.
Prednisone & medrol , plaquenil, diflucan, bio-estrogen creams,many supplements

Kathy57

• Primum non nocere - "First do no Harm"
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 11:57:22 AM »
Thanks blue gardenia!  You're pretty nice yourself!

Kathy
62 yr old female - Diagnosed Sjogrens Aug. 1st 2014.  Plaqinil, Evoxac, Prevacid, Lexapro, Hypothyroid, Esophagel Reflux, Gastritis, Barretts Esophagus, failed sinus surgery with 3 nasal septal perforations.  (Can't see it from the outside)  Asthma, albuterol, Dulera, Nebulizer, Osteoporosis.