Author Topic: Would have been 50th wedding anniversary today!  (Read 5441 times)

jpd54

Re: Would have been 50th wedding anniversary today!
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 09:21:05 AM »
Irish,

Here is wishing you the best of days.  You have given for so long to others, now it is time to give to yourself. 

Treat yourself to something every day.  Enjoy life and know that Mr. Irish is there with you.

Please know that we are all here for you.

Jennifer
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

slccom

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 12:02:23 PM »
Keep sending those cards to your Mom. They mean the world to her, and I assure you that every single year she is remembering her anniversary.

Irish, hugs to you!
Sharon

Thea

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 04:36:14 PM »
Well done, Irish. Hugs to you on this bittersweet day.
Inflammatory osteoarthritis, dx Nov 2013, Secondary SS (sero-neg) dx Feb 2013, Type 2 Diabetes (diet controlled), Post-Viral Syndrome (lungs); Hydroxychloroquine, Restassis, Omega 3 oils, Optive Advanced, Biotene, fluoride gel, MI Paste

quietdynamics

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2014, 12:36:23 PM »

A belated Congratulations to you and John.

Our loved ones are always with us.
Sjogrens ANA 1:640; SS-A/B+; Fibro; IBS; Neuro symptoms,Thyroid Anti-bodies; Ocular Rosacea, Livedo reticularis,

"You can't have a positive life with a  negative mind"

P.Trish

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 01:20:32 PM »
Love the quote Irish. - sending hugs & warm thoughts to you
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 06:51:22 PM »
Thanks for all your nice replies. Yesterday I went out to a shower and then to the store and had to buy birthday cards for all 3 boys who have birthdays in the next 5 weeks. I looked and looked and I finally got them all the same card and it said 'Our birthday wish for you".  Darn it anyway. I am their mother, but they had a father and always will so the birthday cards will always be from the "both of us". You don't stop being a parent just because you are not present in this dimension. At least that is my take on the subject. Life really does become more complicated as we age. Darn, I wish I had listened to the old people when I was young.lol

For those of you with these darn lumps of lymphoid tissue in the throat, mine has decided to sort of rupture and drain again and hurts like crazy. Eating ice cream didn't even help. I also have a bad case of oral yeast so that doesn't help. If it ain't one thing it is another. Didn't get much done again. Darn, the days, weeks, years go by and I can sit and watch the grass grow. My guilt is also starting to leave me so I am doomed to old age, I fear!!!!! Take care all and thanks for your support. Irish

slccom

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 10:03:31 PM »
Irish, you got the right cards! Exactly right.

Hugs, Sharon