Author Topic: Mr. Irish has passed on  (Read 21225 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: Mr. Irish has passed on
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2014, 05:13:28 PM »
Thank you so much for all the continual support. It has been 6 weeks ago today since my hubby went to heaven. The time has gone so fast and the business end of this event keeps one busy. It is much more work with brain fog, believe me!!!

I miss him everyday but would not wish him back in ill health. If he could come back and we could be 30 years old and healthy it would be much better---but then we would have to go through all those hard times again. I guess life is planned the way it is for a reason. I am dealing with health issues and am glad I wasn't feeling this bad in the months prior to his death.

Fighting infections in sinuses and lymph tissues in throat. Several appts made over the next 2 weeks.

I don't even feel good enough to go outside and sit on the ground and pull a few weeds---what a wimp I am being but that is the way it is. Want to plant some flowers but just can't do it now. Dizziness is bad also.

Being a widow is really a strange experience that cannot be planned for in advance. Another lesson in life. Thanks again. Irish

Daisy1234

« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2014, 05:10:43 PM »
Dear Irish:

I don't come to this site as often as I used to, but I just saw this thread a few moments ago and wanted to say how deeply sorry I am to learn of your dear husband's passing.  Over the years you have often spoken of the ups and downs of dealing with his and your health struggles all the while you were still helping so many of us here with your wonderful and caring insights.

All I can say is that after all that he went thru, if anyone is deserving of getting a good welcome at the pearly gates in my opinion, your dear hubby would come highly qualified.  Thank you always for being such an inspiration, a wonderful source of information and a comfort to me as well as so many others, and I hope and pray that your strength is renewed in knowing that you are treasured and so greatly appreciated.

Daisy

deeindiana

• Deb Perry Studio: photography & graphic arts
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2014, 07:01:54 PM »
It's been awhile since I've been here and just saw your post. I'm so sorry!! Please accept my deepest condolences!
Diagnosed June 2010.
Rheumy at University of Michigan Med Center. Age 62
Difficulty swallowing, fibromyalgia, burning mouth, GERD, anxiety, dry, dry, dry!
Medications: Atenolol, Dexilant, Plaquenil
I am my own worst enemy...

warmwaters

• Just keep swimming - Dora
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2014, 09:44:07 PM »
If you can't do weeding, that's ok.  Just get outside and enjoy the summer weather.

Best !

Warmwaters
Thank you so much for all the continual support. It has been 6 weeks ago today since my hubby went to heaven. The time has gone so fast and the business end of this event keeps one busy. It is much more work with brain fog, believe me!!!

I miss him everyday but would not wish him back in ill health. If he could come back and we could be 30 years old and healthy it would be much better---but then we would have to go through all those hard times again. I guess life is planned the way it is for a reason. I am dealing with health issues and am glad I wasn't feeling this bad in the months prior to his death.

Fighting infections in sinuses and lymph tissues in throat. Several appts made over the next 2 weeks.

I don't even feel good enough to go outside and sit on the ground and pull a few weeds---what a wimp I am being but that is the way it is. Want to plant some flowers but just can't do it now. Dizziness is bad also.

Being a widow is really a strange experience that cannot be planned for in advance. Another lesson in life. Thanks again. Irish
Primary Sjogrens, dx June 2009, Immunoglobulin deficiency, axial spondylosis arthritis, IBS, autonomic neuropathy
Omeprazone DR 40 mg, mobic 15 mg, Plaquenil, LDN, B1, B6, B12, D, fludrocortisone, gralise, various inhalers

Net

« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2014, 10:20:40 PM »
So sorry for the late reply.....many hugs and may your loved one always be in your heart....Net
Sjogrens,Chiari 1 malformation, osteoartritis of feet and hands,chronic sinus inflammation

Meds: plaquinel,etodolac,sertraline,restastis,clortimizale troches, pulmicort,predisone(bursts)

harrigan

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2014, 11:27:13 PM »
Think of you often Irish.  Hope you get some relief from infections soon.  Grief is exhausting, no matter how much we know it is coming and it comes with so much extra work to do. Take care  xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

sjenny

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2014, 04:06:05 PM »
Dear Irish:

I'm so deeply sorry to hear of your husband's passing.  Please accept my condolences.  May God hold you and comfort you in this time.

Love, Sjenny