Author Topic: Mr. Irish has passed on  (Read 24128 times)

Wendom

Re: Mr. Irish has passed on
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2014, 05:48:03 AM »
Oh Irish just saw this today I'm so sorry to hear you lost your wonderful husband deepest sympathy to you and your family may he rest in peace

susan

« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2014, 08:06:15 AM »

So sorry for your loss, Irish.

Sincerely,
Susan
Sjogrens, Stills disease, Acromegaly, Interstitial cystitis

Plaquenil, Prednisone, Octreotide injectable, Crestor, Xanax

RettaV

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2014, 08:33:18 AM »
Oh, Irish.
I haven't been on here much for weeks now, so missed hearing about your heartache until just now. I'm so sorry you and your husband had to go through all of that, but how blessed he was to have you.
Sending you prayers for your healing now,
Retta

bjnc

« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2014, 04:27:49 PM »
Irish,

I haven't been on the boards too much lately so I just saw your post today.  So sorry to hear about your hubby and your loss. Know that you're in my prayers.  May the Lord comfort you, heal you, and give you His peace that passes understanding.

Becky
Female 56, diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis 1986; also have Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease (in my case, a combination of Lupus and Sjogren's), Grave's Disease. Remicade, (a biologic for Ps. Arthritis), Arava, Cymbalta, Evoxac, Trazodone, Synthroid; Miralax

Nymph

« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2014, 06:51:03 PM »
Dear Irish,

My heart goes out to you in losing your husband and best friend, and in all the suffering you went through with him while he was failing. It sounds like you two shared a truly special love. I'm so glad that he's with the Lord now. Give yourself time and space to sort through all the emotions.

hugs,

Nicole
38 y.o. teacher; anti-CCP+, RF+, otherwise seronegative; POTS; Plaquenil, Allegra, Depakote, Neurolink, C, probiotic, multi-V, magnesium, quercetin, NAC, DHEA, fish oil, D3, turmeric, ubiquinol; <3 my neti pot

Hopeful

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2014, 08:53:16 PM »
I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Hopeful

Cricket

« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2014, 09:56:12 PM »
Irish

I am so sorry for your loss.  It is sad that we can not go at the same time as our spouses, that one of us needs to be left behind.  You can take pride in the fact that you took very good care of him (as he did for you) and he was able to thank you for it. 

As I read all this back to myself it does not make a lot of sense but I hope you get the feelings I am trying to send your way.

Sending my love and prayers
Cricket~
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Iris

« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2014, 05:08:08 PM »
I haven't been around much lately so I just saw this and had to log in and say how sorry I am for your loss.. I know you are very sad now but I hope you can take comfort in knowing that Mr Irish is with our Lord and is no longer suffering.. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers..
Sjogren's Syndrome, fibromyalgia, essential tremor, RLS, degenerative disc disease, gastritis, Ischemic colitis, heart disease.
Lisinopril, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine, Plavix, Diltiazem, Simvastatin, Magnesium, Aspirin, pain meds, serum tears, fish oil

angeldancer

« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2014, 09:09:54 PM »
Irish, I am so so sorry for your loss.  I know the pain well and I pray that God keeps you and holds you up as you endure this sad time.  You did your best and were an outstanding wife.  He appreciated all you did to the very end.  That love will be unending and I promise you that God will get you through this.  Do what you need to do for you to stay strong and never give up.  Never stop holding on to Gods unchanging hand.  God understands your pain and is there to hold you.  If I were there I would hold you tight and then we will go watch the eagles soar to the heavens where your hubby is.  May God keep a strong peace in your heart.
eagles flight//

Sjogrens, Arthritis, colonrectal cancer survivor, Diverticulosis, fibromyalgia, chronic sinus, chronic pain, kidney stones,  chronic allergies, digestive tract issues, norco, plaquenil, ativan, ambien, lyrica, claritan, neuron tin, celexa,predinisome,

genko_b

« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2014, 10:12:19 PM »
Dear Irish:

I've been out of the country and the forum since mid-April and am just getting caught up. I am so sorry to hear of your loss and hope you and your family are able to support one another through this most difficult time. You and Mr. Irish have been such an example to us all. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care,

Genko

tomsmom

« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2014, 12:18:18 PM »
I haven't been on in a long while and am just reading this.  My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family.  I am so very sorry for your loss.

ARJ

« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2014, 01:54:26 PM »
I'm so sorry Irish. :( He couldn't have prayed for a better wife.
Primary Sjogren's, Secondary Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis, Plaquenil, Exovac, Restasis, Artificial Tears, Turmeric, Ginger, Omega 3-6-9, Magnesium, Iron Pills, Vitamin D, Echinacea, Cinnamon, Alpha-Lipoic Acid

brooks1teacher

• No one was ever blinded looking on the bright side
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2014, 02:50:06 PM »
Please accept my most sincere condolences for your deep loss. 

Gentle hugs and prayers being sent your way.
Brooksie
2014: Probable Sjogren's, Fibromyalgia, & Possible Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, 2013: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Small Stroke Left Cerebellum, 2012: RNY Gastric Bypass, NASH Cirrhosis, & 2005: MS.  Meds:  Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Lexapro, Baclofen, Vitamins, No Alcohol or Soda

Tracyrose

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2014, 11:45:59 PM »
I am so sorry to hear this, we have only just met but know that I was saddened and hope you are ok .

trejonina

« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2014, 01:22:11 PM »
Irish,may God and His angels keep him,you and yours company and give you all his blessings. So sorry for your loss, Nina