Author Topic: For those with Lupus too.  (Read 1510 times)

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
For those with Lupus too.
« on: August 06, 2013, 01:47:52 PM »
 Here is a link for those who also have lupus to get a free journal that is very nice. I have got one. There have been commercials on tv about lupus.

http://www.lupuscheck.com/index.html

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

quietdynamics

Re: For those with Lupus too.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 10:50:29 PM »

Thank you..

I like their simple symptom checklist we can download and use for SJS to take to our Dr.
http://www.lupuscheck.com/pdf/The_Lupus_Checklist.pdf
Sjogrens ANA 1:640; SS-A/B+; Fibro; IBS; Neuro symptoms,Thyroid Anti-bodies; Ocular Rosacea, Livedo reticularis,

"You can't have a positive life with a  negative mind"

finallyadx

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 12:20:49 PM »
I have been diagnosed with sjogrens yet I have almost all of the symptoms on the lupus checklist, I wonder if that is common with folks who have sjogrens...did someone say sjogrens is lupus' cousin?  Interesting, thanks for sharing.
Primary ss dx 2013, plaquenil, vitamin d, iron supplements, vitamin b12, d-mannose for chronic UTI's, magnesium for heart palpatations and Zinc

Dee

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 05:58:24 PM »
Thanks!  I also like the checklist, it is simple and makes writing things down for dr visit easier and the notes area is perfect for items not on the checklist or other questions.

Dee

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:19:27 AM by Dee »