Author Topic: POISONS!!!  (Read 1170 times)

Joe S.

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7699
  • Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
POISONS!!!
« on: July 26, 2013, 02:09:48 PM »
Our water filter quit working as it is time for a new one. I have had a few sips of tap water and I am at the start of a pain flair in joints, eyes and mouth.

I was on the water resources committee for the city of Moorhead, MN. We learned that tap water across the US has poisons, viruses and bacteria in it. The levels are often above what has been determined to be safe.

Fluoride poisoning exhibits the same symptoms as fibromyalgia. Chlorine poisoning drys out our mouth and eyes. Colds, and other infections are often triggered from contaminated water. If my memory is correct, when LA switched to hydrogen peroxide treatment of their water doctor visits dropped by 2/3. Most water is treated with fluoride and Chlorine. Occasionally Ultraviolet is used to kill some of the flora and fauna in the water.

Our committee tried to get the city to convert to hydrogen peroxide and UV light for health reasons. We were not successful. The federal government mandated that the fluoride and chlorine be added. I believe that some cities in Oregon just won that battle. I hope they are treating with peroxide and UV light.

Distilled water is a nice place to start for drinking water. A reverse osmosis system can provide some protection as multistage filters. Be aware of bottled water as some have Fluoride and Chlorine added. I guess I have to go to the store until I get the filters working again.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism