Author Topic: Mothers Day Wishes  (Read 1056 times)

CMNK12

Mothers Day Wishes
« on: May 12, 2013, 12:12:01 PM »
   Just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful moms out there. 
Not only do we live a life with a chronic illness but we are also Mothers too.....We don't get to drop the ball there. So today, I want to recognize each of you, all of the things you do, your accomplishments despite the obstacles, and say to you: well done my friend. Take the time to look in the mirror and see what a wonderful creature you are! God Bless each of you today and every day. CK

Cassi307

Re: Mothers Day Wishes
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 01:15:57 PM »
Thanks CMNK and I wish the same for you.

This year's Mother's Day brought nice surprises. My teenager had stopped acknowledging Mother's Day by the time he was in 6th grade. It was sad but I had begun to adjust to living with a teenage boy. This year he has a gf and he came home with an impatiens and a balloon that was from him and his gf. A real turnaround and totally sweet.

Today we went to Panera's for lunch and decided to eat there. We were waiting longer than normal when the manager came over and started apologizing profusely for "the error". We looked at each other in confusion as he said that there were 2 similar orders and another customer was making a scene insisting that our order was hers so to keep the ruckus down they gave her our order. He wanted to make it up to us by paying for our lunch! So, thanks unknown rowdy customer and thanks to Panera's for making my Mother's Day special!

Hope everyone's Mother's Day was filled with special surprises.
Sjogren's, seronegative RA,  ckd, hyperparathyroidism, asthma,  osteoporosis,  Meds:  amlodipine, low dose Prednisone, calcium, sodium bicarbonate. Also, multivitamin and B complex