Author Topic: Sass is in the hospital  (Read 17887 times)

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
Re: Sass is in the hospital
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »
Angel Sass,

Understandable.  When it is too much, you ride the waves..........and float.

Thinking of you.

Love, Elaine
Female-Elaine,79-CVID-pSJS-WMD (Eylea) Inter.
Cys-PN-CAD-Osteoarth-SFN-Oral Lichen Planus-SIBO-Act.Purpura-Tinitus-Meniere's-Hearing Loss-Achalasia-Hand Surgeries, UTI's-Braces/Walker-IVIG Gamx-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-D-Mannose-NAC-Om.3-Methotrexate-Esome

genko_b

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2013, 10:03:36 PM »
Praying for you.

Genko

engy

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 05:28:07 AM »
Sass,
Sending thoughts, prayers, and a big hug.
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

CMNK12

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 09:57:50 AM »
Even when you don't care anymore, we still do.  Sending prayers your way. Wish there was more I could do. CK :'(

P.Trish

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
Dear Sass, I just want to let you know that I am thinking about you & that I am really missing your posts.  I hope today is good to you.
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

sass

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 12:08:44 PM »
Hello All...i am so sorry for my negative post...I do care!!!  I care about myself and about you...he medication withdrawal throws me for some really low dips at times...But I am making a come back and am improving...Thank you for pulling me thru again ...there are many special people here...and I thank each of you...Please feel free to message me if you want to...I do not mind and it is never a bother...One thing that pulled me down was I lost a friend from another board that I actually knew...she lived about 20 minutes and was a lovely person..She did not have sjogrens as far as I know ..she had a Parotid issue...But I am pulling thru and will return even stronger than before...We must all stick together...thank you for sending your weel wishes and prayers my way,

love ya,,,,,,~sass~     :)

P.Trish

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 12:33:55 PM »
Dearest Sass,

I am so sorry about your friend - jeeeeez meneeez, what an ordeal. No apologies necessary; we knew you were not giving up, we were just worried about you.

It is very good to read your post and thanks for your offer of receiving messages. It is also a day brightener to hear that you are getting stronger - keep going.   Love back at ya',   P. Trish
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2013, 09:18:53 PM »
So glad to hear from you, Sass, and am so sorry to hear of your loss. Seems like we are losing so many friends this year. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. Take are friend. God Bless the prednisone and God bless the day that one can get off the stuff. Irish

CMNK12

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2013, 08:06:28 AM »
  Sass,
   So sorry about your friend.

I am glad you are feeling some better though...no apologies are ever needed though. We love you. We are here for the peaks and the troughs. If you can't say it here, where can you? Sometimes it is hard to be Miss Mary Sunshine when you feel like your whole world is falling apart. You probably deserve an academy award for performances you have had to put forth for friends and family to spare their feelings or confusion. Girl please....vent. Scream . Cry . and complain as needed. Sometimes it is only the people here who can understand the most? Strange but gives me comfort. Thanks to all of you for that. CK

genko_b

« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2013, 09:02:15 PM »
So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, but we are glad to hear you are doing better personally. That prednisone withdrawal can be extremely difficult, as many of us know. Take care - we are all hoping you are feeling much stronger soon.

Genko

slccom

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2013, 02:04:56 PM »
Hang in there! Sometimes losing a friend is much harder than using a family member.  :(

Hugs, Sharon

CMNK12

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »
  Just checking in on you Sass. Thinking about you. Hoping July is finding you feeling a little better. Thoughts are with you. CK

jpd54

« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2013, 08:08:51 AM »
Sass,   with SJS we all learn to take it one day at a time.  Each day is different.  I hope this day is going well for you.  Always know you are in our thoughts.   Here is a (((hug))) for the day!!

Jennifer
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

jpd54

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2013, 08:10:24 AM »
Sass,  we all know that when you have SJS, you take it one day at a time.  Each day is different.  Hope today is a good one for you. 

Here is a (((hug))) for today!!!!

Jennifer
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

Katybarstool

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2013, 01:34:28 PM »
Hi Sass

If you are able to, please let us know how you are doing.

Hugs

Kathyx