Author Topic: Sass is in the hospital  (Read 17884 times)

sass

Re: Sass is in the hospital
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2013, 04:22:28 PM »
this is so hard...all the medications...withdrawals...I never give up...but geesh...just sometimes!

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2013, 09:16:24 PM »
sass, I am glad to hear that you are home. Turn on the TV and hunker down for a nap. That is what the stuff on TV will do to ya!!!!

So sorry that you have to go through all this and suffer so darn much. Hope that you will gain strength now that you are back in your own neck of the woods. Hospitals are just not a good place to rest and recoup are they. TAke care my friend and enjoy the holiday weekend. Hugs Irish

CMNK12

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2013, 09:27:11 AM »
   Every time I want to feel sorry for myself I think of you ...what you are going through. I kick myself in the pants and say get a grip. You are an inspiration to so many people. I can't even imagine how hard it is, just know that I pray for you. I wish we could all take a turn and give you a well deserved break. Too bad it doesn't work that way. Rest and take care. CK

Pisces24

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2013, 05:02:47 AM »
Glad to hear you are back home from the hospital. Rest up a lot and if you need noise, turn on the tv.  They always let you out too soon, not when you can take care of yourself good. If you feel you need it, get help either from a service or a relative/friend.

When I was discharged, getting dressed, nuke-ing something and eating were the extent of my abilities for a few days.  I had a service come in to do some cleaning, etc. though I didn't want to and they were a BIG help.

Hope you are able to enjoy this Memorial Day. Hope there is delivery service in your area.
Take care of yourself and give yourself a break while you are recovering.

sass

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2013, 06:02:22 PM »
really trying hard...no services in our rural community...and everyone lives far apart...your words are my comfort and i am lucky to have internet...I have to drop from 20mg to 0 mg of prednisone Wednesday..and as hard as this is..I certainly hope that the ride does not get wilder...if it does..I just gotta hang on to my rope tighter.....we don't quit......so keep the light on for me!

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »
Sass you are in my prayers, and I hope you can get some rest. Just relaxing right now is a good thing.

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

P.Trish

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2013, 10:33:52 AM »
Sass - the light is on for you; in fact it is a beacon of warm thoughts and hugs that you will indeed hang on to that rope! 
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2013, 09:26:04 PM »
sass, Prayers being said to keep you on the straight and narrow with not wild rides from this big taper. Hang in there girl---you are a tough cookie and you have come too far to let go of that darn knot in the rope.

YOu have had one heck of a year. Here is hoping and praying that this summer will bring you more joy and peace. Hugs. Irish

CMNK12

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2013, 11:08:21 AM »
  Sass,
    If it makes you feel any better, I have been on an increased dose of prednisone too. Hoping to start tapering down at my next appt.  :)  It makes me moody. Crying a lot this week....over stupid stuff.  Even commercials on tv. LOL Man, hormones and steroids just don't mix so well. I have to laugh at myself to keep from getting worse. My husband is like " what is wrong now "? Poor guy.

I am just so thankful that you seem to be hanging in there and hopefully making some progress. If there has anything that I have learned over this last year it is to enjoy each moment. Life is way too short. I have spent too much time dealing with things that did not matter. Now I stop and enjoy the little things in life, I celebrate the small victories. No more fast pace. The me I once knew is gone, but The me I am getting to know is okay, because I am still alive.  So I guess I am just thankful for so much. Take care Sass and know that I am praying for you, our God is a big and mighty God . CK

sass

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2013, 07:09:55 AM »
i do not care anymore...

olmphoto2

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2013, 07:39:34 AM »
((( ( (((Sass))) ) )))

Mary Ann in Wisconsin

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push." 
          Ludwig Wittgenstein

Sleepy In Seattle

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2013, 08:09:02 AM »
Sending love, peace, healing.....
Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

Velcro

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »
Hang in there Sass.  Read back to your last posts....I never give up....WE never give up.  Sending healing thoughts your way.

Katybarstool

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2013, 02:12:07 AM »
Hi Sass

Sending you a big hug.

Kathyx

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2013, 01:33:13 PM »
Sass, We all care for you and keep you in our thoughts. Hugs. Irish