Author Topic: Sad news Guys...We lost our dear friend "Lucy"  (Read 11033 times)

slccom

Re: Sad news Guys...We lost our dear friend "Lucy"
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2013, 06:50:01 PM »
What a great loss to both us and her family. I hope she knows what a difference she made to us!
Sharon

lynnmarie219

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2013, 06:54:26 PM »
Thank you for letting us know....how very sad! Lucy will be greatly missed within our online family...she was knowledgeable and straightforward and I enjoyed reading her posts!

My condolences go out to her friends and family. Rest in peace now dear Lucy.

parched

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2013, 07:03:28 PM »
I don't post often.  But I come here at the end of the day for several years now.  I am shocked of her passing even though I had been following her posts on her latest health issues, I really didn't expect to hear this sad news.

Irish, Gurs and her many other Sjogrens Buddies my heart goes out to you. My thoughtsare also with her hubby, daughter and grandpup.  Feeels like just Yesterday she was sharing her babysitting adventure with her grandpup..

She will be deeply missed by many, myself included.

I remember her talking of the loss of her sister to colon cancer and tonight I will think of her being reunited with her..

Rest In Peace Lucy, I will miss your posts and knowledge

NJteacher

• Purpose gives life meaning.
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 07:13:24 PM »
Such sad news! My condolences to her family and to all her friends here. She shared her struggles and strengths with straight talk and humor. Rest in peace, Lucy, you will be missed!
😎F 64 years   SJS, Lupus, Raynauds, eczema, Hashimotos thyroid. Tear duct plugs, Gluten free, plaquenil, synthroid, cytomel, restasis,  Biotene products, Systane ultra eye drops, tamoxifen. Breast cancer 5/13, surgery, chemo, radiation, survivor!

Carebear

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 08:04:14 PM »
Oh, Lucy.  I will miss you so much.  You were one funny and feisty lady.   The big ugly green couch,  adventures with your grand dog,  and even the tales of your newly aquired oxygen hose....you really knew how to tell a story.

Thank you Gursie, for letting us know.
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 04:07:51 AM »
I just can't believe this. She was such a wonderful person to all. I pray for her dear family. I am just so tired of people leaving us. God please watch over her. I am just in shock at reading this.

Take care everyone, and I love you.
susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

LittleBlue

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2013, 05:22:22 AM »
To her friends and family, you have my deepest sympathy. May she rest in peace.

Skylar

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2013, 06:37:09 AM »
My condolences to her friends and family - I hope someone sends her family a link to this so they can see that she touched many of us here and we will deeply miss her.

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2013, 07:40:44 AM »
Oh my gosh I just can't believe this!  Bless her kind soul and may she rest in peace with the angels.  Lucy helped me so much when I was first diagnosed and didn't know what was going on!  Her original rheumy, whom she loved dearly. ended up here in AZ and I was hoping to be able to see Dr. Sarkar one day and to report back to Lucy.  She was so positive and full of information which she openly shared with everyone.  My heart goes out to her family and friends.  You will be so missed on this forum.  RIP dear lady xxoo
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:03:13 AM by gold55 »
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

gurs

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2013, 07:58:50 AM »
I did get in touch with her cousin,and gave her our link so they can read about how much Lucy meant to us.

Gursie
52 years old.Primary SS, Lupus, Raynauds, POTS, Hormone issues from Hyster-menopause, systemic candida,osteoporosis,Gastroparesis, chronic neuropathy, migraines, sinus/dental issues. selective immune def/low t-cells.
Prednisone & medrol , plaquenil, diflucan, bio-estrogen creams,many supplements

aussie mum

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2013, 09:58:26 AM »
Like everyone else here I am shocked and saddened by this news. My heart goes out to Lucy's family and friends.
Daughter - SJS, Lupus, Underactive Thyroid, Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome & Insulin Resistance.

Me - Ankylosing Spondylitis, Total Thyroidectomy, Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, High Blood Pressure, Hiatus Hernia, Dry Eyes & Mouth, Stomach Issues, Enbrel, Thyroxine, Atacand, Pariet, Krill Oil, Vit D

Cindy

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2013, 10:08:45 AM »
I cant believe this. She was replying to posts not too long ago. She may rest in peace.

4Kids

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2013, 11:17:25 AM »
I adored her personality and wonderful sense of humour. I am so saddened and shocked to hear this news. Lucy we will remember you.

Jackie
Plaquinel, Restasis, Salagen, Arthrotec, Cod Liver Oil, B Vitamins, Palafer-C, Plaquinel, Metformin, Spironlactone, Biotin

Liz D.

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2013, 01:01:13 PM »
This sure is sad news to us all.  Lucy became a member of this board around the same time I did and she always had such words of wisdom that were so appreciated!!!  My sympathies to her family and her "SJS" family who will miss her!

Liz D.
57 year old female
Sjogrens Syndrome (diagnosed 2004), Hypothryoidism, Asthma, Osteoporosis
Meds:  Plaquenil 200 mg; Levoxyl 100mcg; Evoxac, Flovent, Flonase, Protonix 40 mg.,  Prozac 40 mg. Naproxen 500 mg., Hormone Replacement Therapy, vitamins, calcium, flaxseed, biotin

Cheryl

• Sjogrens Staff
    • Enter here for chat room:
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2013, 01:18:11 PM »
I will miss Lucy, too.  She was a tough lady who had been through a lot, but she never lost her positive attitude and sense of humor.  Rest in peace, Lucy, knowing that you made a difference to us!
Cheryl
Chat co-host on Thursdays at 8:00 Eastern time