Author Topic: You know you're a Sjoggie if....  (Read 13651 times)

Myshkin

Re: You know you're a Sjoggie if....
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 03:38:09 PM »
You hear yourself handing out advice for friends going through menopause even though you're 34 and very fertile.
Newly diagnosed i 2012 with Sjogren's and feeling like crap. Just started Plaquenil and try to learn to live with the new me. Also joined by temporal lope epilepsy, auramigraines and PCO.

Myshkin

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 03:42:13 PM »
Your nightstand has:

5 creams
3 body oils
1 waterspray
2 lip balms
2 glasses of water
1 bottle of water in case you run out
3 different nasal sprays
Avene Water Spray
Dry Mouth Drops
NSAID gel
Kleenex

(Yes, that is my nightstand! Don't get me started on the drawers)
Sorry, need my bathroom mirror for eye drops
Newly diagnosed i 2012 with Sjogren's and feeling like crap. Just started Plaquenil and try to learn to live with the new me. Also joined by temporal lope epilepsy, auramigraines and PCO.

crmak

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 03:52:12 PM »
How about when you're talking to somebody and blink and one eye stays closed! Embarrassing!  :o

Piebird

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 02:34:12 PM »
These are great!

jessiblah

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 03:47:41 PM »
you know you're a sjoggie if....the best part of your shower is holding your eyes open and just letting the water pour on your poor dry eyes.

Saundra

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 04:32:50 PM »
you know your a sjoggie when your reading page 2 a great post hits you but before you get to the bottom of the page you forgot what it was.    seriously :(

XOXO
Ldy

Saundra

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 05:47:22 PM »
you know your a sjoggie when you can't wait to go to bed so you can wake up and have a cup of coffee

xoxo
lDY

Sadie963

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 07:48:48 PM »
You know you're a Sjoggie if...while speaking to a coworker, one of your contacts spontaneously pops out of your eye (just like a survivor jumping off the Titanic). :o
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 07:53:03 PM by Sadie »

lostone

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 08:10:47 PM »
when your eyes look like google maps,, you mouth feels like you ate cotton balls, your skin feels like its crawling,on fire, ice cold, tingly, pick one, you leash the wrong dog, meaning to leash teh one that likes to run off and when you go out, you see a dog running off, you look down to see your old dog leashed looking at you like why theheck did i get the leash, i am to old to run off.

THE BRIT

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 08:51:01 PM »
  When you hold the record for biggest amount of copays in your pharmacy, they all know you by name and send you a christmas card.

SjoDry

• "When you are battling with a gorilla, you don't g
    • Sjodry and Parched
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2013, 03:43:06 AM »
You mumble obscenties at moving cars (coming & going) because of their blinding
headlights, only to realize it's your eyes that are the problem 8)

SjoDry
Sjodry
http://sjodry.wordpress.com/

Female 55 y/o; SJS Primary; CVID; Autonomic Neuropathy: Chronic Digestive/G.I. issues; Leukopenia;Tachycardia; Bronchiectasis; High Blood Pres; R.A.;Chronic Pain; Sub~Q IVIG infusions~Hizentra; Plaquenil; Restasis; Gapapentin; Breathing/nebulizer meds; Pain meds;

Jellyb

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2013, 06:05:41 AM »
You know you are a sjoggie, when you are driving at night in the rain with sunglasses on because the defrost air is hurting your eyes.

( true story. My husband was driving and I was in the passenger seat with my sunglasses on. He said I looked like a gangster)

:-)

jpd54

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »
You go to the pharmacy for ten refills of meds and the checkout girl asks if these are all for you.

Jennifer
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

SonicEm

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2013, 03:43:22 PM »
You know you're a Sjoggie if...you hear many people say "But you don't LOOK sick!"

shay0425

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2013, 04:21:43 PM »
You know you're a Sjoggie when you wake up in the morning and your nose burns so bad that you could cry...if you could cry.