Author Topic: I'm worried about my teeth  (Read 9589 times)

Navigator

Re: I'm worried about my teeth
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
See if you can get Evoxac. It made a big difference with my dry mouth.

Also go for cleanings every 4 months if you can afford it. The earlier you catch problems the better the dentist will be able to save your teeth.

I also use the Biotine products, brush after breakfast, lunch and dinner (it does cut out my snacking because I get bored with having to brush..so a happy side effect is Ive lost a few pounds).   I take a small plastic kit to work and visit the ladies room.  People dont pay any mind...I want to keep my teeth for as long as I can as well.   

Also there are little brush like things that can be used to floss and help the gums to tighten up.   They are disposable so I use them only in the night brushing.   Does seem like a lot, but this disease seems to require a lot of maintenance work.
Hashimotos thyroiditis, Primary SJS, IBS, autoimmune hearing loss, leucopenia, arthritis,asthma.
Synthroid, Plaquenil, Crestor, Evoxac,Vit D , Fish Oil, Restasis, Daily Walking, Sleep, Baby aspirin, Probiotic, avoid gluten,dairy and sugar, hearing aide, gratitude, big dog