Author Topic: Kudos to Spring and Staff  (Read 1760 times)

iraisin

Kudos to Spring and Staff
« on: September 26, 2012, 10:01:20 AM »
You guys are so responsive! The makeover is great. It is also uplifting and appreciated that you considered us and our suggestions like you did, thank you.

I just can't believe your speed. And the decisions you made; the choices in how to title the combined posts and discussion boards, and how to maneuver it all were superb!

Spring

• Administrator
Re: Kudos to Spring and Staff
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 07:24:44 PM »
Thank you iraisin.

It was fast because we actually began working on it a couple of weeks ago and finally decided to start making the changes. We do it all with you all in mind. More on the way...staff are very caring busy bees.  :D

Spring

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:55:08 PM »
I was surprised to come here, and see the changes. I had to make sure I hadn't hit something wrong. lol....

I haven't been on as much lately due to some situational depression.

Today,well the 26 of September was my dad's birthday. His first one without mom.(HE TURNED 80) Things like this have been difficult, but he is still doing well. I am proud of him.

I made sure he had a cake, but just a small one, and not very decorated in order to tone things down a bit. He took off awhile this morning, and went where he and mom use to go.

Me and my husband also have been dealing with family issues due to a cemetery stone done for mom and dad when his time comes.

Basically, the jerks spelled my dad's last name wrong, and the wrong marriage date for him and mom. They wouldn't correct it. My brother went there to see them, and they called the police on my brother.

The police said my brother could press charges, but he didn't, because the type of people these 2 guys are they might do harm to my sister in law or my sister so it's not worth it. The police said they have had a lot of bad reports on these guys.

We had another stone made with correct information by a different place. (when I say we, I mean all of
 us kids)

They were very nice, quick, and the stone is beautiful. But so many feelings stirred in my family over this. One of my sisters that took charge of it to begin with may have not kept watch over it all, and when some of us just inquired so we could help her, she was very upset, and things only became worse.

My dad didn't really know about all of this. He is a very humble man, and wouldn't even say much, because of us buying the stone. You would just have to know him.

Geez, I just realized how carried away I got with this rant. It's just been so stressful, and I guess I needed to. I never imagined how quickly emotions can be stirred with different personalities when it comes to a parents death and the things afterward. My dad giving me all my mom's shoes, and purses.

You all need to over look me right now. hehe.

Keep me in your prayers, but I will be ok. Just need some time. This is the first year of going through all the holidays etc. without mom, and each is experiencing it in their own way.

Love all of you!!
susanep
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:57:24 PM by susanep »
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 06:08:15 AM »
Oh, no! You mean that I have to look and decide where to make my post?

Great job! I will try to make the correct decision for placement. Love the new look.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Meld256

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 06:28:44 AM »
Thank you, iraisin.  ;) 

We appreciate it, and we're hoping that the changes will make all the categories easier for everyone to find and read.

And yes, Joe, you'll need to decide where to make your post.  ;D Glad you like the new look.

Have a good day, all.
Melinda

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 06:12:39 PM »
The new looks are just awesome.

Thank you
susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

eyeamdry

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 08:09:01 PM »
I haven't had time to look around yet, but thanks to Spring and the staff for making this such a welcome place for folks with Sjogrens.  We can find just about anything on here:  information, sympathy, advice, people to just listen and also some very important information from others with the same disease.  We know to always check with our dr before we try anything mentioned on here, but so much of the info is wonderful and right on base.  Lucy