Author Topic: stress....Im trying to not get bogged down with it!  (Read 1110 times)

hootyhu1

stress....Im trying to not get bogged down with it!
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:43:32 PM »
I tell you it is feast or famine with me always!!!

I am still in a flare, it isn't settling down as easy as it normally does, I wonder why, LOL?????

My son possibly has reynaud's I am hoping not! but if so way to go mommy gene pool :(

My daughter is getting evaluated for a developmental delay or possible aspergers.

All of this crap in the middle east the last few days, I am almost positive that my husband will be deployed before his scheduled departure later this fall/early winter.

it is all a waiting game. Everything will get better, it always does. It will work out how it is supposed too!!!

I can't let this stress and flare keep me down, I have to function for the family.

the kids are sleeping (I dont want to jinx it but the baby sleeps thru the night  ;D )
I must get some shut eye too!

Gayle

Re: stress....Im trying to not get bogged down with it!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 02:50:29 AM »
Hugs for Hooty!!!! Hope it get better soon for you!
gayle

lynnmarie219

Re: stress....Im trying to not get bogged down with it!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 11:36:05 AM »
Wow hootyhu...yes, I wonder why you are still in a flare? Too much stress can definitely play havoc on our bodies and send everything off in high gear.

I'm sorry for all that you are dealing with right now..it's a lot and when you don't feel well it only makes it worse. I hope you get some rest and some resolutions to all of the issues going on in your family right now.

In the meantime be good to yourself and try to take it one day at a time.