Author Topic: Are you a teacher?  (Read 1099 times)

Piebird

Are you a teacher?
« on: September 07, 2012, 01:32:10 AM »
Is there a higher then average number of people here who work/worked in the school system.

I works in Sp. needs classrooms before the fatigue set in.

In the past I have run in to a a bunch of teachers here.

engy

Re: Are you a teacher?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 04:22:29 AM »
Yes :)

Most rewarding job in the world (after being a mom)! Also hardest & most tiring job I've ever had (teaching is my second career). I'm wondering how much longer I'll be able to continue though with my fatigue & pain... I've taught for 14 years and it is double the amount of work & stress that I had when I first started.

I think a lot of nurses here too (also a hard, underappreciated job).

God Bless!
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 05:17:24 AM »
I had done a little survey a while back to ask about teachers & nurses on our forum - we have quite a few - here's the link:  http://sjogrensworld.org/forums/index.php?topic=18768.msg199769#msg199769

Add your vote to the list.   :D

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Cindy

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 08:42:02 PM »
This is my 6th year teaching. 4 years in kinder and 2 in first grade. I dont know till when since sjogrens is very very unpredictable.