Author Topic: i am back in the hospital again.  (Read 13210 times)

engy

Re: i am back in the hospital again.
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2012, 02:47:12 AM »
Sass,

You are in my prayers & thoughts today you spunky gal!

Listen to Doogie and rest and snuggle with Radars teddy bear.

Blessings, Carie
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

mshistory

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2012, 04:08:12 AM »
Oh, poor Doogie  ;D You're going to give him some real-life lessons he didn't learn in medical school  8)

SLE and SjS with PN. ANA >1:1280 speckled,
SS-A >8.0, RF positive. Botox for migraines, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Imitrex for migraines, CellCept 1000 mg, Plaquenil 200 mg, Restasis, Zofran for nausea, Gabapentin, Evoxac and Norco for pain.

sass

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2012, 04:36:05 AM »
oops not chronic bronchotis, but acute bronchotis...I knew if I have it, then it would be a cute little thing.   

The new o2/hr alarm system only went of once last night, which was great, because I slept more thru the night witht the new nasal pillow mask on than ever before. 

I also hooked up a continous subliminal sleep mp3 player thru my ear phones that plays water softly rollling over rocks in a stream,,,have no idea what it says subliminally,but has sure helped...mp3 downloaded it from amazon..hope it is not telling me to streak naked down the halls when My Mr Bow Tie Rheumy arrives this a.m..now wouldn't that be a hoot..That would sure earn me that rest alone....in a rubber room...ahhhhhhh....~sass~

iraisin

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2012, 04:39:30 AM »
How on earth did you get sleep listening to water running. I would have been up and down peeing all night!!!

So glad you're getting what you need there - and really glad you're getting some sleep too. That's been an issue for a while.

Reanne

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2012, 05:14:17 AM »
Thinking of you sass.  Hopefully your rheumy will have a plan when he arrives today.  Take care.

sktaylor

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2012, 05:50:55 AM »
Sass,
I am so sorry to here you are in the hospital. I so enjoy reading all you posts. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cricket

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2012, 06:01:01 AM »
Sass

So happy you got some sleep, it will help with all those tests you have today!  Try and rest as much as you can so you get better.  Did your dad get moved?

Still praying!
Cricket~
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Tinker

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2012, 07:57:36 AM »
Sass, you are too funny!  Aren't you glad you have us as a detraction from what is going on? 

Still, the mother in me wants you to take it easy.  And the mother in you feels sorry for doogie.  lol

You can use this experience as a teaching moment for doogie.  Be gentle but firm.  lol

Ceceraven

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2012, 10:52:11 AM »

sass,  I just finished reading the over 50 posts to your thread  :).  I,m wrapping all of the prayers and hugs into a beautiful well wreath so you can wrap yourself in it when needed.  Can you feel the warmth?

Oh yeah here is a little fairy dust ----------------- just because  :).

Be very kind to yourself,   Ceceraven

DesignerS

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2012, 06:01:01 PM »
Still praying for you Sass:) I am glad to hear your sense of humor is intact;) Keep hanging in there and you will be home soon!!

Designer

artsyamerican

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2012, 06:17:25 PM »
Sass - you are so funny and so darn amazing! I need one of your "characters" needs to be the father on the Courtship of Eddies Father! LOL....seek him out....; )

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »
Sass also still praying for you. We all do need our sense of humor. I don't know what I would do now without one.

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

jazzlover

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2012, 06:37:37 PM »
Hope tomorrow is a better day, Sass!! Have they ever considered putting you on a blood thinner?? That thick blood is scary!!!

prayers continue!
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

shellthebell

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2012, 08:03:24 PM »
I will keep you in my prayers that you begin to feel better soon.

Hugs to you,
Shell

Gayle

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2012, 02:24:19 AM »
Sass! I hope today is your turning point and you are doing better!!!! Keep getting sleep and you will pass this time better!!!
Hugs and prayers!!