Author Topic: i am back in the hospital again.  (Read 13172 times)

topping21

Re: i am back in the hospital again.
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »
Prayers on there way to you....

Diane63

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2012, 03:15:57 PM »
So sorry, Sass!  Good energy, Light and prayers your way from Ohio.  Hang in there.  Must be scary, but it sounds like you might be making a little headway - being hungry is good!  Do keep us posted as you are able.

Diane

MissyLouWho?

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2012, 04:31:03 PM »
Much love to you sass!

sass

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 05:13:08 PM »
okay, here is what I got so far from the doctors.  First, they are growing a culture from the gunk I have spit up...I am sorrry, yuk, but will take several days.  blood work has been slow in happening, because My blood clots to quickly before testing,  They drew it the last time and ran it immed and it appears to be fine with no enymes showing any indication of heart attack, but because I had the chest pain and the vertigo they are going to do some further testing.
Vaslvagal , Echo, EKG, CT of lungs,  to be tomorrow.  Rheumy will be in here sometime in the a.m.  to re-evaluate everything and I am HOPING i MAY GET A deduction in Prednisone, thoug I doubt it..but a girl can wish!   I

I have a strep variety of pnemonia and chronic bronchotis..."not good" on top of this other disease!!!  So, have been told mo talking, save my  energy, lay in bed and do nothiing, unless I wamt ICU  and they don't let me have all my elelctronics, so quiet I will be.

Still haveing and incredible time of breathing.  Will give you guys an updeat tomorrow,,changimg my mask for my CPACP again and maybe it will help ,maybe sleep sooner.. although aharing your 24-7 entire time in the same exact room has something to be desire.

updates tomorrow......~sass~

DesignerS

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 05:33:21 PM »
Many many Hugs to you Sass:) No talking....just with your fingers. I will be praying for you, chin up!

Designer

Nancy60

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 05:51:46 PM »
Hang in there Sass, and stay strong!  Praying for a speedy recovery for you and that you start feeling better soon!

Nancy

Cricket

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »
Prayers, prayers and more prayers are heavenbound for you from me and my family.

Just know we are praying and love you.
Cricket~
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

jazzlover

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 06:55:09 PM »
Still praying!
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

Tinker

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 07:32:11 PM »
Sass, sorry you are having such a tough time of it.  I can sure appreciate your desire to stay out of ICU.  I don't like being in the hospital not one little bit.

Sending you big breaths of fresh air and big hugs (gentle ones) to get you well asap.   :) :)

Twelve year old doctor?  ha still laughing!  It's true!

sass

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 08:36:50 PM »
I sware (southern swear) ya'll, It was like Doogey Houser walked into the room...this kid was still wiping the sleepy out of his eyes...and i think i caught a sneak of a peak of his sponge bob underwear thru his white scrubs.  He was ummm,,Ms H and where does it hurt,,umm my chest doogey!  Does it burn like heartburn...no sir it hurts like a pain in my chest and jaw.  where exac- tly..IN MY CHEST!!!    so Doogey concurred with the RN and decided to run some enzymes never to be seen from again.  McDonald's Breakfast date and day doctor showed up!  Poor kid looked scared to death...I had started hurting when the where having a really hardtime drawing some labs and the blood began clotting/  after about 10 minutes of hurting I asked where the doc on call was and they said he was on the floor and on the way.   well after 15 mins I was ,get him now please...and when he walked in, I actually felt sorry for him, with that dear caught in the headlight look!   poor doogey..

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2012, 08:40:31 PM »
Gang, I think we can continue praying for sass, but I think we had better say a prayer for "doogey" also, Irish

sass

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2012, 09:34:51 PM »
love you too Irish!  remember I can no longer talk and am confined to bed,  I was just sneaking around movingy my  IV pole and the dang new heart/o2 pulse alarm went blaring off..had to dive back into the bed before it woke up hubby!   heartrate was up to 132,,,so now it is down to 90, so maybe I can finish moving my CPAP around.  Between it, the new magic alarm on my finger attached to a cord and a maching that setsOFF  alarms. amd Iv on the other arm..oxygen tettered to my CPAP,,,gee whiz it is enough to make me crazier.                             
Plus, we are on the old MASH set, as the  helicopters  set down right outside our window.  Whirlllll...Wait I Hear Radar and HOT lips..now that would have been a pair there!..hahahalololol    shhhh~sass~

Piebird

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2012, 09:43:35 PM »
OMG Sass I love your sense of humour. You are a true role model !!!!

I am sending love and positive thoughts.

Watch out for ferret face and be nice to Mr. Howser.

- Piebird

Cricket

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »
I ditto what pie and Irish said!!!  Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

sass

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2012, 12:19:20 AM »
Ok  seriously, I am friends with Neil Patrick on Pinterest and Facebook! And Shortly afterwards, Sarah Palin started following me!  I hob nob with celebrities!  but i must admit he is brilliant!     And like me, he is so fu nn ee!!!