Author Topic: All I want for Christmas IS ...  (Read 1729 times)

Saundra

All I want for Christmas IS ...
« on: November 27, 2012, 07:52:52 AM »
All I want for Christmas is... KNOWLEDGE, I want to understand what this crap is, why it is, where it is, you get the picture   lol       
 ugggg!!! :-\

XOXO
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:25:35 PM by LdyMntneer »

Tivia

Re: All I want for Christmas IS ...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 08:04:58 AM »
You and me both, something triggered the switch to turn on and attack our own body. I think the trigger is different for everyone, but imo the catalyst is something we all have in common.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 03:14:47 PM by Tivia »

quietdynamics

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 09:32:56 AM »
All I want for Christmas is... KNOWLEDGE, I want to understand what this crap is, why it is, where it is, you get the picture   lol       

XOXO
Saundra

Frustrating for sure..I often wonder what the burn-out rate is for Rhuems?
Not exactly the area that med students flock to..

And now that I am aware of the debate over which discipline should be treating some of us;
Neuro vs. Rheum...just shows how little is known ( however, I do see the "debate" as an advance) and I think the diagnostic tools are not sophisticated , sensitive enough at this time. Medical advances are made as technologies advance.

Sjogrens ANA 1:640; SS-A/B+; Fibro; IBS; Neuro symptoms,Thyroid Anti-bodies; Ocular Rosacea, Livedo reticularis,

"You can't have a positive life with a  negative mind"

mshistory

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 11:44:53 AM »

XOXO
Saundra

I'd settle for a pain-free Christmas this year  :)
SLE and SjS with PN. ANA >1:1280 speckled,
SS-A >8.0, RF positive. Botox for migraines, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Imitrex for migraines, CellCept 1000 mg, Plaquenil 200 mg, Restasis, Zofran for nausea, Gabapentin, Evoxac and Norco for pain.

Katybarstool

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 02:21:00 PM »
My best ever Christmas present would be to have my three (grown up) sons in the same room together, actually having a conversation. That would be the first time in five years and for two of them who have children, it would be the first time the two sets of children knew they had cousins.

Oh, and if the wives could let go of their hostilities, that would be the icing on the cake.

Kathyx

Saundra

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 02:53:10 PM »
Kathy, that sounds like a perfect Christmas present!!

mshistory, I hope you get your wish as well!

I think everyone deserves at least one Christmas wish come true! :)

XOXO
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:23:01 PM by LdyMntneer »