Author Topic: Wiped out...  (Read 10634 times)

gmomjuju

Re: Wiped out...
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2012, 05:55:04 PM »
My condolences to you and your family. I had exchanged a few PM's with you earlier in the summer and you were so helpful. I have read all of your posts concerning your Mom and she was truly blessed to have had you and your care and concern. There is no more suffering now.

It sounds like your Mom was a remarkable woman and that she raised you to be just like her, remarkable as well.

I my have to lean on you in the near future as you have been outstanding in setting the stage for how to care for a parent in need of a loving daughter.

Prayers are with you in this most difficult time.

Judy

eyeamdry

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2012, 09:58:35 PM »
What a wonderful thread/blog of your Mom/you/your daughter/pets and much, much more.  May you be at peace now and hopefully can gather strength to go on and take care of yourself and your remaining family (and pets).  Lucy

Cdbhappy

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2012, 07:08:50 PM »
Thank you for sharing such a personal and beautiful experience with us. I know we sometimes rally and do what we must even though it takes a toll on our health. I admire the way you laid beside your Mom and gave her the pillow so she would think her husband was there.  What a gift you received from your Mon right before she moved on to her next journey.  Blessings, peace, and recovery for you and your family.
Lupus, fibromyalgia, sjogrens, bladder cancer.
One day at a time- learning how to mange my changing body.