Author Topic: Baby Boy is Finally Here!!!!  (Read 4493 times)

MissyLouWho?

Re: Baby Boy is Finally Here!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 07:09:33 AM »
Congratulations Hootyhu!  Glad you're both healthy.  I'm so jealous ;D.  I wanted a boy so bad, but God thought I needed 3 girls... :P

I love the first few months of new babies best.  I get so 'high on love' that they're 9 months old before I realize I need to get some sleep, haha!  I could just stare at my babies for days on end.  It's amazing how you can spend hours looking at that little face.  It's so exciting when they just open their eyes and look at you ;D.  Never want to put them down, and scoff at those that tell me I'll spoil them by holding them too much.  I used to say, "Too bad, because I CAN'T put her down!" 

Enjoy your new baby!!!  Sending you squeezy hugs and squeals of excitement!

quilt4fun

• "When life hands you scraps, make a quilt."
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 09:19:14 AM »
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy!
   I have three grown up boys, 2 grandsons and 1 grandson on the way---love those boys!!! (also have 2 sweet granddaughters!)
   Take care and rest when you can.
Age 64. PSS, Gerd, Kidney stones,  dry eyes, dry skin, borderline high cholesterol, osteoporosis. lung scar tissue,  Taking:  Plaquenil, Meloxicam, protonix, potassium citrate, fortical ,calcium+D,  Lovaza , genteel jel and theratears liquid  gel,    medrol and lacriserts

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 02:48:13 PM »
Spoil those babies all you can, it's called lots of love. lol.....

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Patze

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 07:25:34 PM »
Congratulations from me too Hootyhu!!!!

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

smallfry

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 11:02:22 PM »
Congratulations and all the best to you and your new son you just can't beat those new born baby snuggles.

Meld256

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2012, 09:12:37 PM »
Congratulations, hooty!  :)  I'm so glad you and your baby boy is doing well.  The smell of newborns and snuggling them is wonderful, isn't it? 

Hugs to both of you!
Melinda

Daisy1234

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 02:44:01 PM »
Many congratulations to you Hootyhu!  You did great!

Daisy

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 07:51:17 PM »
Name Please!!!

;D

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

hootyhu1

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2012, 11:18:46 PM »
Sorry guys, I havent been on here in a while. baby boy's name is Mark after my hubby's best friend, we actually call him Tommy (Thomas) it happens to be my hubby's and FIL's middle name. that is also how I got out of naming him a JR ha ha ha!

Meld256

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2012, 11:20:52 PM »
Mark is a wonderful name!  I see how you got out of naming him JR. :)  I hope you're still doing well, and the little guy is growing well.

We have a new granddaughter, born May 8th. Our daughter and SIL's first child. Her name is Savannah and she's a little redhead, and of course, just as cute as she can be!

Take care and hug those babies. :)
Melinda

hootyhu1

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 09:24:21 AM »
Meld,   thats great!!!!! my lil guy is a redhead too!!!!