Author Topic: Good news and bad news  (Read 1648 times)

WildThing

Good news and bad news
« on: July 06, 2012, 06:31:21 AM »
OK so the bad news is I didn't quite finish my trip.  I went, was looking forward to it then as soon as I got to the apartment I was renting I freaked out.  Felt myself slipping back into my old state of mind with the OCD and felt if I stayed I would be endangering my health so I made it one night then left the next morning.  Couldn't get my head around what happened for a few days then went to the doctor this morning to explain and she said well done for making that decision, it's clear you know how to take care of yourself.  She said I tried too much too soon.  I agree.  I also mentioned to her that I wanted a baby at some point in the future but was worried due to my age that I wouldn't be able to but I got my hormones checked and she said everything is fine so all I gotta do now is get better then find my man.  In the meantime am thinking of lingerie modelling. No kidding, there's a website looking for busty ladies, you don't need any modelling experience.  They just need well endowed reasonably attractive ladies to make their bras look good.  Also I am planning to do a few day trips out as I would like to get out but a whole week away was just too much for me at this point.  Doc is convinced I will get there though.  Even babies and a hubby at some point hopefully  ;D

Gayle

Re: Good news and bad news
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 06:47:27 AM »
Wildthing! That all sounds like good news to me! Congrats for going, for knowing and acting! Good news on the baby front too! You can do it all! Give yourself the time and the CREDIT!! Busty ladies?.... well I can't do that... darn... Sounds like it could be fun though!!

Gayle

WildThing

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 06:42:51 AM »
Thanks Gayle...looks like you're the only one who'd noticed I'm back lol

Gayle

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 06:48:31 AM »
I always notice you! I love your rants and jokes and topics and musing...

Gayle

Sleepy In Seattle

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 07:49:04 AM »
I applaud you for pushing your limits and being so forward-looking...we have a family member with OCD and I know how brave you have to be to do that!!!!

Nice to see you around again.... :D

Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

Meld256

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 08:32:20 PM »
Wildthing,

I agree with your doctor that you did well in knowing how to care for yourself.  ;) I'm sorry I haven't responded since I've been on the boards less for a few days.  I always look forward to your posts.

I'm glad to see you around again, too.  And congratulations for keeping your dreams alive and pushing forward on making those things happen.

Take care  ;)
Melinda

WildThing

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 12:29:21 PM »
Thanks guys, it's funny you know, before I went to Pembrokeshire I really had no idea what I wanted to do about anything but when I got there I realised so many things.  I think that is why I was meant to go.  I needed my eyes opened.  Does anyone know how to put pics up on here?  I took a few while I was there.