Author Topic: New Members  (Read 1053 times)

lynnmarie219

New Members
« on: July 01, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »
I just want to take an opportunity here to welcome all of the members that we have had join recently. There are so many  that I know I don't get to welcome each and every one of you personally....so here is a big WELCOME to all of you!

I have such mixed feelings when I see so many new people joining....of course I am glad to meet you and glad that you found such a valuable source of information and friendship here at Sjogrens World as it can can get very lonely if people around you don understand, but yet it makes me sad to know that so many people have to deal with this on a daily basis, especially when I see so many younger people signing on. I guess it's good to know that the medical community is also becoming more aware now too and diagnosing people sooner rather than later so treatment can be started if and when it is needed!

I hope you all find the support and friendship here that you need...I know I have in all of you!

artistangie

Re: New Members
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 10:55:02 AM »
thank you LynnMarie, yall are very welcoming here and its very nice to know support is a click away!

JakeL

Re: New Members
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 06:37:00 PM »
Thanks for the welcome! I am not exactly new but I have started posting more recently. It is nice to know that I have found a community that is warm and supporting.