Author Topic: Big boobs part 2: bigger bras are out there  (Read 4816 times)

gold55

• GoldenLoves
Re: Big boobs part 2: bigger bras are out there
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 04:00:09 PM »
Ohhhhh I haven't done the bikini thing in forever either.....those were college days and after in the 70's and 80's!!  I think I began dressing up to my chin in the 90's ......  !!!
I have heard the reduction is quite an ordeal!  I couldn't believe the scars my friend had after all these years....I thought they may have figured out a way to do micro surgery but there's nothing "micro" about our D puppies, is there!!!!!!  LOL!!!

Well, I still haven't gone to Walware.....didn't want to fight the crowds so I guess I'll go at the dinner hour!  You would think we could use our puppies as great flotation devices but no bikinis, no sun.....guess with SJS they are good for nuttin!!!!!!!  Keep the thread goin Wild Thing!
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

WildThing

Re: Big boobs part 2: bigger bras are out there
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 12:36:00 PM »
Yeah reductions are huge operations.  My neighbour was incapacitated for sooooooooo long after she had it done she was in so much pain.  Went into town today to get panties to match the bras I bought,  found some but will need to go back and get some more.  There was a young girl (about 16) in one of the stores looking for Ds and as she was petite like me and needed a size 8 pantie she took down an A cup bra and pantie set off the rail and took the size 8 panties off the smaller bra and put it with the bigger bra.  I have been tempted to do this on occasions but you literally have to rip through the plastic tag that tis the bra and panties together so I thought better of it.  Plus once you get to the checkout they automatically check to see if the right bras are with the right panties so I don't know if she got away with it.