Author Topic: Big boobs part 2: bigger bras are out there  (Read 4792 times)

WildThing

Big boobs part 2: bigger bras are out there
« on: May 03, 2012, 06:51:49 AM »
Just wanted to let you ladies know some of you like me finding it difficult to get bras in your size as they only seem to cater for smaller ladies...Debenhams are doing a range now that is really pretty, I've checked oline, that go from a D cup- K cup.  Yipppppeeeeeeeeeee.  Think I'm going to have to go sopping.  There's a Debenhams in the capitol cit I live close too, not in my town, which I spent 4 hours looking for a bra in GRRRR.  Also they do mail order.

jpd54

Re: Big boobs part 2: bigger bras are out there
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 01:37:51 PM »
Why can't they make pretty, sexy bras in larger sizes??  They are always so ugly!!!

jpd
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

WildThing

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 02:33:42 AM »
There are some nice ones in Debenhams although they're not cheap let me tell you.  The only thing I don't like about them are the wide straps, I have narrow shoulders and no need for wide straps.  Apparently it's the band that is the most supportive part anyway.

lighthouse33

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 10:09:40 AM »
Why can't they make pretty, sexy bras in larger sizes??  They are always so ugly!!!

jpd

Victoria Secret has sexy bras for larger sizes.  You might want to do a google search for them.  I was looking at their stuff the other day as I am a 38D.  I've been a 38D since I was 12!  Imagine my horror at that age when my best friend pushed me into a toilet stall and groped my boobs!  I think she was trying to find out if they were real or toilet paper padding.  I think the whole school was curious.  She probably reported back to them that yes, indeed they were the real thing!

Anyway, I am looking for a larger sports bra with full coverage and good support for my back.  Ordered a Moving Comfort bra that will arrive next week.
Female
Primary Sjogren's, polyneuropathy, endomitriosis, dietary fructose intolerance
Plaquenil, Lyrica, Tramadal, Omeprazole, Fortical, fish oil, flaxseed oil, benefiber, centrum chewable mulitviitamin, caltrate chewable 600 D+minerals, WSN Nerve Support Formula, Align, Biotene Products

THE BRIT

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 11:28:20 AM »
Hi Wildthing,
  I can tell you are in England as that is where I used to go to Debenhams.  Does M&S make larger ones? theirs used to be very pretty.  I can't find my size in Victoria's Secret.  I don't know if you can see about Bali bras, I went to their outlet and got measured properly and they had the bigger ones in the back of the shop.  I also got a Playtex bra for 38G which I'm not wild on as it makes the girls look like something from the fifties.  There is also Title 9 which does bigger sports bras and they have a spin off catalog called Bounce which gives a big selection of larger bras. I'm sure you could still order from them.

WildThing

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 01:17:43 PM »
I went into Marks and Spencers today and they had some nice ones in tehre (not too many but the ones they had were nice) trouble is they are a bit pricey ad I'm a skinflint.  I looked in Primark  bt I find t's very hit and miss in thre, I ca try some on in my size and they are way too msal and others in the exact same size are too big.  Sometimes though you can nab a bargain, I got two from there very cheaply  bt had t try 9 pairs on to get there.  I think I am somewhere between cup sizes tbh whch is why I find it difficult although I think Debenhams to half cup sizes?  Trouble is they're not cheap either, well as you know.  It just makes me mad and very stressed to go shoping for bras when all you see is tiny little ones on the racks.  I don't think I could even get my nose into some of those.  I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the flat chested celebrity phase we seem to be going through at the moment. 

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 08:22:32 PM »
ROFL!!!!
Big Boobs part 2!!!  hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yer killin me Wild Thing!!!
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

WildThing

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 06:51:59 AM »
 :P :D  I'm on a roll.  It won't last don't worry.

WildThing

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 11:15:25 AM »
Walked into Walmart today...huge rack (pardon the pun) of cheap big-sized bras on sale. I got in there!!!!

Meld256

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2012, 01:52:08 AM »
So glad you found the big rack at Walmart!  Hope you found something that works and fits.  :D ;D

By the way, my daughter and I have had many boob conversations lately.  She's a brand-new first-time Mom and is excited about breastfeeding.  It didn't surprise me that she called the 3rd day after the baby was born and told me 'Ok, they were big before but overnight they exploded!!" lol

WildThing

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
So glad you found the big rack at Walmart!  Hope you found something that works and fits.  :D ;D

By the way, my daughter and I have had many boob conversations lately.  She's a brand-new first-time Mom and is excited about breastfeeding.  It didn't surprise me that she called the 3rd day after the baby was born and told me 'Ok, they were big before but overnight they exploded!!" lol

That must have been messy

Meld256

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 10:57:44 AM »
WildThing,

LOL...yes, guess it was!  ;D

WildThing

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 10:44:09 PM »
So went shopping again and knackered myself out looking for 34d bras.  I can sometimes find a chep set of bra & panties but the paties that go with the 34d bras are size 12/14.  When you are a 8/10 size bottom half that is tricky so I am having to tie the panties in a knot at either end to keep them on!!!!

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 10:53:10 AM »
That's called "panties in a bundle" Wild Thing!
So glad I tuned into "Big Boobs part 2" prior to visiting Walmart today!  I seem to have the same problems as you and could never buy bikinis without switching bottoms!  Bikinis are not in my wardrobe at 58!  At this time in my life they've turned into helium balloons without the benefit of balloon rides I see no sense in living with them.  Right now I'm trying to take care of my health and get to the bottom of my aches and pains so reduction is not in the cards now and maybe never.  I look at my Mom though and with all her problems I think I should have it done before I'm too sick or old to go through that surgery and recovery.
Anyway, I'm returning some nice thin shirts I bought at Walmart for a larger size!  I'm not into the least bit of stretch material clinging to my shape...I'd rather have them baggy.  I will not be at the big rack today.  I seem to only be comfortable in one bra anyway on the Hanes website (natural cup) in my size and in this heat you don't need huge binding and sweat between wired up boobs that can cause more issues >:(   We just can't win!
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

WildThing

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 01:06:07 PM »
I haven't had the guts to wear a bikini in years gold good on ya.  Wouldn't worry about a reduction either with all our other problems.  It's a massive operation with a very long recovery time.  Neighbour of mine had it done years ago and she was reliant on her mother to get her in and out of the bath, get her to bed, dress her, everything.  If they get any bigger will just have t put up with it.  Have been trying to do back strengthening excersies lately as I have go a sway back (hyper lordisis)  don't know if this has anything to do with it.