Author Topic: Any updates regarding Joe.  (Read 9562 times)

mews

Re: Any updates regarding Joe.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 03:22:59 PM »
Dear Joe

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery! It's just not the same without you and the tones!

Love Mary

Seeker

• Proud to serve
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 03:50:30 PM »
Best wishes Joe.  I hope you will get up to snuff. Soon.

Seeker ;D
Every day is an adventure, waiting to happen.

jazzlover

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 03:54:19 PM »
Oh, OUCH!!! I'll keep you in my prayers. Hang in there, Joe! :)
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

Parched

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 04:10:25 PM »
Wow Joe, you have been through a lot.  Sending well wishes and prayers your way. 

Glad to hear from you have been quite worried about you.

Parched

Cricket

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
Joe

So sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time.  Sending prayers that you will get well soon!  We all miss you a lot!
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Carebear

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 05:19:29 PM »
Joe,

I realize you may not read this message for a while, but I just want you to know how happy I am to hear from you.  Your news however is very alarming to say the least.

I hope you can go home very soon.  Let us know how things are progressing when you get the chance.  ;)
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

rnathans

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 05:23:19 PM »
Joe,
So sorry to hear what you have been going through and still face. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

And as a very kind and wise man has said, BREATHE.

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 05:41:27 PM »
Joe, as the others have said, I am so sorry for all you are going through.  One of those very tough and trying times. Everyone is so glad to hear from you just to know what has been going on.

I said a prayer for you to recover soon, and for you and your family to have better health, and peace.

You must have had a nasty fall. I am convinced that I have some kind of neuropathy in my intestines, but mine is more like nothing wants to happen.

Hope you get plenty of rest, and do whatever that helps keep down the stress.

God Bless
susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

anita

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 06:09:03 PM »
Sorry you've had a rough time.  It's sounds like the next month or so will be difficult. Hopefully you can get online every now & then to help pass the time...and we'd love to hear from you.

I'm SO glad they are addressing your blood sugars.  I think you'll feel better in general as they stabilize.  You mentioned something about a test you ask your GP to run...what was it?  Maybe you can get someone to run it now while you're there.

Please take care and know that we are ALL thinking about you. 
52 yr old SjS, APS w/strokes, Autonomic Neuropathy, PN, Nephrogenic DI, (CVID) IgG def., Cushing's, Asthma, Gastroparesis.  Sero-neg w/+ lip biopsy.  Meds: IVIG & pre-meds, Arixtra, Aspirin, Plaquenil, Cardizem, Toprol XL, Domperidone, Nexium, Midodrine, Symbicort, Fentanyl, Percocet, Zofran

Skylar

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 06:11:18 PM »
OMG, Joe, I'm so sorry you took a nasty tumble and ended up in the hospital, but I'm so relieved to read that you in a treatment facility getting rehab to get you back home.

I'm so glad that you were able to log on and update us - we were all so worried about you and missed your wonderful posts.

Sending healing vibes - hope you're feeling better quickly.

lynnmarie219

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »
Glad to hear that you are getting the care that you need! Hope you are feeling better soon Joe!

CathyO

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 07:40:50 PM »
Dear Joe,

Wow you have been through a lot. How's the leg healing?  I miss you here. I'm so used to seeing your posts every day. Is the cooking bad in the hospital or are you just not very hungry, no appetite? missing any special dishes from home?

Best wishes, hopes and prayers for you,  ;)

eyeamdry

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 08:43:16 PM »
Dear Joe,

Sorry to hear you have had such a tough time.  As you can tell from the posts, we all miss you and your tones and good humor on the forum.

We will be watching for you until you can get back with us again.  Lucy

jmkboyer

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2012, 09:09:01 PM »
Joe, these boards have blown up with worry over you!  Thanks for letting us all know what is happening and know we are praying and thinking about you.  You are such a wonderful, calming presence here.

Please feel better soon.

Meri

rudytudy

• Virginia
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2012, 05:55:50 AM »
Joe, I cheered when I saw that you had posted but am so sorry for your struggles.

We will all <<<<B R E A T H>>>>  along with you.   : )
You can see how important you are to all of us...
female, 57
Lupus, SJS
Lupus Inflammatory Arthropathy, subcutaneous lupus, photo sensitive, neuropathy, fibromyalgia.
SS-A >8.0,  SS-B  1.9,  ANA positive

Gabapentin, Fosamax, punctal plugs.

Fish oil, D-3, B-complex, eye drops, saline nasal spray