Author Topic: Any updates regarding Joe.  (Read 9291 times)

gold55

• GoldenLoves
Re: Any updates regarding Joe.
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2012, 09:15:24 AM »
Joe, so happy you are with us.  Take the time to heal.  My prayers are with you.  So sorry for your pain and suffering.  There's gotta be good times ahead.  Take care.....we are all with you in spirit.  I know you will be home soon. xxoo 
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

shevonne

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2012, 10:01:50 AM »
Get well soon Joe! Praying for you!

harrigan

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2012, 11:11:50 AM »
What an awful time you are having Joe.  Hope things begin to improve very quickly.  Thinking of you and missing your wisdom and insights.  xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

lea78

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2012, 11:14:17 AM »
Hope you are soon feeling better Joe and have a speedy recovery

Mojave

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2012, 12:02:18 PM »
I hope you mend quickly!

Nancy60

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2012, 12:52:38 PM »
So glad to hear from you Joe, I hope that you start feeling better and getting stronger.  We really miss you around here!  I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Nancy

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2012, 01:16:11 PM »
Thank you all for your positive support, prayers and well wishes. It sounds like I may be living here until some time in May. Great PT and OT. 2 hours of work out per day.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

chrisr

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2012, 01:17:55 PM »
Hope you get well quickly Joe.   As a newbie, I look forward to learning alot from you.

Bobbie

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2012, 01:21:22 PM »
So glad to see your post.  Hope you get better with every passing day!!  Bobbie
Graves,Addison's,Sjogren's,Migraines,Restless Leg,Erosive Inflammatory Osteoarthritis,Peripheral Neuropathy,Osteoarthritis,RA, episcleritis
 Plaquenil, Prednisone, Florinef, Synthroid, Restasis, Evoxac,Zofran,Lexapro,Gabapentin,Maxalt,Naproxen,Divaloprex,Omerpazole,Methotrexate,Remicade

engy

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2012, 01:31:26 PM »
Oh my! I will continue to keep you in my prayers and positive thoughts.

I hope your wife is doing well too with all of this going on.

Glad to hear you are in a better place now.

Heal quick, there's no place like home ;)

Carie
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

artsyamerican

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2012, 07:21:25 PM »
Holy Smokes Joe!!!! I can't believe what I'm reading! You are quite the warrior! Get better soon.

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2012, 09:35:48 PM »
Joe, So glad to hear that you are out of the hospital and onto stage 2 of this saga. You really gave us all a scare. Words about some health issues and you disappeared. We didn't know what the heck had happened.

Just goes to show us all that just one step can make a big difference in our lifes. Hope that they can get the bowel/bladder issues resolved. Did you damage your spine in the fall---or redamage your original spinal problems???

Give your wife a hug and tell her we are all thinking of both of you. Prayers are being said for your recovery. This has not been a good year so far, has it??? Never fear, things will get better. Your Minnesota friend, Irish ;D

Sjoggie2

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2012, 09:56:47 PM »
Hi Joe!
I don't post much on here but I do read the posts frequently and always appreciate your insight and experiences you post!  I am sending my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery!  It's very obvious that you are missed dearly by everyone here!

Get better soon!

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2012, 07:46:40 AM »
with my pain medication I was able to hop in the parallel bars yesterday. I am not allowed weight on my left foot. my left femur was fractured enough to require  a rod from my knee to my ball joint. The xray looked like the top of the bone is a crown. I seem to be improving every day that I am here.

The big concern is obstructed bowel. (Sjogren's?)I hope to clear it this weekend.

Thank you again for Prayers, positive thoughts and get well wishes. They all help.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

cat

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2012, 12:36:16 PM »
Joe

I just want to add my get well soon wishes and hope you will be able to go home soon. Glad you are getting good care where you are.

Cat