Author Topic: Wondering if Joe is okay?  (Read 4417 times)

dainbramage

Re: Wondering if Joe is okay?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 07:52:45 AM »
Ya'll have me worried.  I keep looking for him in every post and now I see he hasn't been around.  Usually he pops up with something and I go look it up.  I hope he is okay, it has been a while.

Cricket

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 10:23:49 AM »
Joe is in the hospital.  It is posted on the other medicinal board (forgot what it is called, bad brain fog today).
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 11:20:12 AM »
Joe was moved from North Memorial Hospital to Minnesota Masonic North Ridge Transitional Care Facility on Tuesday.  He is still having several health issues, but at least he is getting the Therapies he needs to getting healthier.  He is having some bladder and diarrhea issues, but in general his blood sugars are better.  He was on the forum and did one reply but has people in and asked that I do this response.  More later
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Katybarstool

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 12:59:39 PM »
Thank you for your update. Sending Joe a big healing hug.

Kathyx

eye2dry

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 01:03:54 PM »
Get well Joe. I miss your posts on the forum.

Good vibes are being transported your way.

eye2dry

Parched

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 04:02:49 PM »
So glad to hear some news on Joe, but so very sorry to hear all he has been going through. 

Thoughts and prayers continue for you Joe. YOU are missed around here..

Parched

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 09:50:58 PM »
Joe, So glad that things are improving for you. Please take care and get better. The "girls" have all missed you around here. We need you to keep us in line!!IRish ;D

Meld256

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 03:51:01 AM »
We appreciate you taking time to update us about Joe.  :)  As you see, lots of us have asked about him.

Joe, hope you begin to get these health issues under control and start to feel better soon.  We'll be keeping you in our thoughts.  Take care of yourself!

Melinda

gardenlover

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 05:28:28 AM »
Thanks for the update.  So sorry to hear Joe is going through this right now.  Hope it is just another bump in the road and he'll be back on his feet soon.  Speedy recovery, Joe!!

Duchess

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 08:06:22 AM »
Joe,

Keep on getting better. Sending positive energy your way!

Duchess
58 y/o, Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, Mitral Valve Repair, Asthma, Myofascial Pain. Plaquenil, Inhalers, Ibuprofen,Exovac, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Omega 3, Eye Drops, Quinipril, Massage therapy.

genko_b

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 08:55:52 PM »
So glad to have some news! We will be thinking of you and praying for a swift recovery.

Take care,

Genko

P.Trish

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 09:45:13 PM »
Joe-I am hoping you are feeling better, as I am writing this (It is almost 10PM Pacifc time). I've been part of the sjo forum for about 2 months & want you to know how much your posts have really helped me.
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

harlin

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2012, 10:53:08 AM »
Joe, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Get well soon we miss you desperately .

Love,harlin