Author Topic: Alternatives to Biotene products  (Read 25682 times)

Dolly Dimples

Re: Alternatives to Biotene products
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »
  Gayle.   I have been using Biotene Oralbalance mouth gel for years now, although it has helped a lot in the past, my mouth is  now getting drier by the day, I can't blame the Gel tho;, because after all the Sjogrens is causing the problems not the products we use..
  Sjogrens attacks the moisture glands, until they are destroyed, I hope I am out of this world by the time mine go completely. I am 76 this year so I reckon  it has taken quite a lot of years to reach this state.
      I will certainly try to get hold of some of the products that have been suggested here tho'
                                      Here's hoping, Dolly. x

eyeamdry

Re: Alternatives to Biotene products
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »
I found something new (for me) in Florida last winter.  I thought I'd try it and it works pretty good.  It's called OraMoist@.  It comes in a box about the size of a mans hand and contains 20 to 24 lozenges.  You put them in your mouth and let them stay there all night.  They soften and usually stick to the roof of your mouth.  I am having trouble finding them. 

I can find them at some Walgreens.  I go around town and find the Walgreens that has them and buy all I can.  They are $10/box and one time I bought $100 worth.  I also use them during naps sometimes.  I am having trouble finding Biotene Gel and some other Biotene things.  I shall keep buy8ing the OraMoist tabs as long as I can.

Lucy