Author Topic: What are you watching on T.V. these days?  (Read 4193 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: What are you watching on T.V. these days?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »
Just a remark about Everybody Loves Raymond.  Did anyone see the rerun that has been on a couple of times this past week about Deborah's PMS?? If you ever get a chance,watch it. It was just an epic comedy. They both were a scream, but Deborah was a hoot the way her moods changed. Just a rib tickler. Irish ;D

valene2009

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »
Irish--i love house hunters too! both the international andthe one in the US.. :)

meow

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 01:21:20 PM »
We didn't get it at first as it was spendy --- Irish

I love that new adjective, and will be using it in the future!  *spendy*
I refuse to tiptoe quietly through life, only to arrive safely at death's door.

Sjogrens, Hashimotos, CFS.  Also, fast approaching CRS Syndrome ;)

jodie

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 10:56:18 AM »
For the past year I have watched almost no TV at all.  I do look forward to getting my Netflix DVD a couple times a week, but for me, TV just does not hold my interest anymore.  I will put on the Weather channel sometimes but mainly for background noise.  I used to love American Idol, that is until Simon left.  I have since stopped watching Idol completely.  Last week I watched the Westminster Kennel Club dog show Monday night and Tuesday night and honestly can not even recall how long it had been prior to that, that I actually sat and watched anything other than a DVD.

I spend way more time on line but must  remember to keep blinking so as not to further dry out my eyes!