Author Topic: symptoms disappear in emergencies  (Read 1118 times)

Winnie

symptoms disappear in emergencies
« on: January 08, 2012, 08:07:58 AM »
What a weekend and it is not over yet.  Problem #1 - my husband worked 7 days this week, thus I am in charge of hauling my boys to their 4 basketball games this weekend and sit with the in-laws  ;D I think that is more than just one problem.

Then before game #1 I went down stairs and behold, the sewer backed up in our basement.  Called hubby!!  Well miraculously enough I had enough energy to try to save my boxes of teaching supplies and holiday decor.  Got that problem solved. 

I get ready for church this morning.  My oldest decides not to listen to me and take the dog out in just his shorts.  Suddenly our black lab came out of her collar and my son is chasing her all over the subdivision.  I suddenly, again have more energy than I know what to do with and ran around our lot and to catch our dog.  It is difficult to catch one without a collar.  Well 30 minutes later we are bear hugging this stupid dog to our garage to get her collar.  Meanwhile my little boy just got out of the shower, hanging out of the window yelling at the top of his lungs, for the dog and wondering where we are at. 

It is 9:00 and we are late for church and sunday school.  I made my oldest take a shower (he was covered with dog hair and mud) and off we went to church late.  I dropped them off and came home because I just realized that I was covered with dog hair, mud and didn't have my hair fixed. What a weekend - two more games today.  I wonder when my symptoms will kick in again?  Probably when I go to work tomorrow.

Winnie
Sicca Syndrome-Aug 11', osteopenia, IBS-C, gastritis, GERD
Plaquenil, Dexilant, Vit D, Calcium, gluten free, dairy, egg & nut intolerances

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: symptoms disappear in emergencies
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 08:44:20 AM »
Wow, Winnie what a weekend!
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Sooki

Re: symptoms disappear in emergencies
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 09:01:49 AM »
In the Left-Hand of Darkness, a wonderful classic sci-fi novel, one of the heroes can tap into dothe-strength, a special reservoir of energy needed in emergencies.  In return, when the emergency is over the person has to sleep for several weeks.  So, when the weekend is over, be sure to thank your bod and give it a long rest!!
68 yo, Sjogren's, Lupus, Hashimoto's, fatigue, MGUS, peripheral neuropathy, ocular rosacea
Plaquenil, CellCept, Synthroid, Atorvastatin, Xiidra, doxycycline, D3, biotin, B12, ALA, DHEA, Ubiquinol, CPAP, D-mannose, Paleo AIP, fish oil, Cliradex wipes