Author Topic: OK, Joe S, talk to me about tones.  (Read 2088 times)

A66eyroad

• Be kind to yourself today!
OK, Joe S, talk to me about tones.
« on: December 16, 2011, 10:41:21 AM »
I've been to your website and listened to some of the tones you have there. But I don't quite understand what the heck I'm doing.

Yesterday I had a terrible-awful headache. So I went to the tones for Migraine Headache. There were two.

Remember that I'm sitting here at my desk in the middle of an office.

I lifted up one of the speakers and put it to my ear. I listed to the first tone three times in my right ear and three times in my left ear. Then I did the same thing for the second tone.

I think it helped because usually my headaches last three days and this one only lasted one day.

Anyway, this morning I read that your wife listened to the tones for an hour and a half! Wha??? How do you do that?

Also --- is there some way to download the tones to my iPod so I can listen -- with both ears! -- while I'm driving home?
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: OK, Joe S, talk to me about tones.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 08:04:32 PM »
It is recommended that you listen to each tone for 3 to 5 minutes. Play them in the sequence listed. They are MP3 files so you should be able to save them on your computer and upload them to your player. I have never figured out how to make a play list.

Jan was using the frequency generator with conductive hand holds. I set up a sequence of frequencies to kill bacteria and then healing tones. I also use frequencies for chakra alignments. The bone healing frequencies were used for healing from her knee replacements

There are frequencies for just about every ailment. I have see the DNA repair tone change a friend from gray to his natural hair color. I have heard of the tones reversing asthma, and fibromyalgia from a number of people. 3 days of using the tones eliminated a softball size ovarian cyst.

The book I am putting together is about 570 pages about 400 pages are frequency based therapies. I have multiple alternative therapies to add to it from my notes.

The square brackets tell the [reason] you are using that tone. If you have any other questions I will try to answer them.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

A66eyroad

• Be kind to yourself today!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 05:34:44 AM »
Thanks for the great info, and let us all know when your book is on the market!
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 08:21:15 AM »
It may not get to market that quick. If it does it most likely be an E book. I plan on it being a fund raiser for Anaya Visionary Healing. Another fund raiser will be a set of DVD's with the tones and additional information. It is our hope to raise enough to purchase and rehabilitate a Hermitage that supports Complementary Alternative Medicine treatment program. One of the members is supposed to be making facebook posts with information from the DVD set.

Anaya Visionary Healing is working toward it's 501c3 status. We have a list of projects that we are hoping to implement. One of our members specializes in aroma therapy, another in diet, and another in crystal healing. We have someone that specializes in massage, an several with Reiki.

Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche

smallfry

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 08:20:32 PM »
I think that i missed something what are tones, Joe could you please explain again?

Thankyou Cheryl

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 08:38:36 PM »
Sound has been used for Healing for millennia. You may have heard of singing bowls or Tingsha bells. Qi gung has tones that you use as you are going through the motions to move the energy through your body. When electronics was being developed more science was put into the concept of healing tones. "Let there be light" by Darius Dinshah is derived from over 9000 hospital case studies. "The Cure for All Diseases" by Hulda Clark is another book on the subject. In 2004 I put some of this information into files that can be used over the internet. www.ChakraForce.com

On the Tonations, the number in the {466} you can click on and play. It is a 30 second tone and should be played for 3 to 5 minutes. The numbers in the [17] brackets are links to the reasons that you are playing those tones. There is not a set of tones for Sjogren's. I use dry eye, dry mouth, and mumps. I have also added male testosterone. I hope that this helps.

smallfry

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 11:34:54 PM »
Joe
I have never herd of anything like that before in my life, Thankyou so much much for explaining it to me I will have to look into it a bit more.

Cheryl

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 08:00:45 AM »
There is so much more information. The Clark tones target parasites and have the frequencies to kill them. CAFL tones are from researchers around the world. There are tones to achieve various mental states. This is why music is so important in our lives.

Body, Mind and Spirit; Breath connects your body to your mind, Song connects you spirit to your mind, Dance or movement connects your spirit to your body.