Author Topic: Speaking of dreams....  (Read 2476 times)

A66eyroad

• Be kind to yourself today!
Speaking of dreams....
« on: December 01, 2011, 07:20:30 AM »
.... last night I dreamt that I was sick. And when I woke up, I was!   :o
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: Speaking of dreams....
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 07:30:12 AM »
You do not want to make your dreams a reality too often :)
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Cheryl

• Sjogrens Staff
    • Enter here for chat room:
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 10:42:39 AM »
I'm sorry, A66!  Hope you are on the road to recovery by now!

My dream last night was about a really bad haircut.   I was happy to find that it was a dream.  :)
Cheryl
Chat co-host on Thursdays at 8:00 Eastern time

A66eyroad

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 11:29:53 AM »
Yes, Joe, I agree! It wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare!

Thanks, Cheryl! I started my Medrol Dosepac this morning so I'll be better in a day or two. I'm sure this is due to the l-o-n-g drive to see the fambly.  :-X 

Luckily, the guys I work for are out today and tomorrow, so I don't have to smile or deal with anybody right now.  :P
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.

Narablueeyes

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 07:34:06 PM »
time to stay in bed and drink hot toddies (sp?) totties?? i dunno...i'm still too weirded out by the days events to care about spelling.  i really do hope you feel better soon!

AnaGamble

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 01:48:04 PM »
I keep dreaming that I am holding all my teeth's in my hands, really hope that one wont come true.  :o

engy

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »
Oh, sorry A66ey! Hope you are on the mend.

I had the strangest dream last night! I went to get my hair cut & there was a boutique next door. A worker came out of the boutique & pulled me into the store telling me I needed these fake boob enhancers you put in your bra! I was like, honey I'm a size 36DD, I do not need these! She kept goin on so much that I almost bought them on until I realized how ridiculous the whole situation was.

So Strange.......

DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

AnaGamble

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »
I had the strangest dream last night! I went to get my hair cut & there was a boutique next door. A worker came out of the boutique & pulled me into the store telling me I needed these fake boob enhancers you put in your bra! I was like, honey I'm a size 36DD, I do not need these! She kept goin on so much that I almost bought them on until I realized how ridiculous the whole situation was.

So Strange.......

Your dream trying to tell you not to allow yourself to be pushed around by others, stick to your guns type of thing or be happy with who you are?

Pisces24

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 03:51:56 PM »
In most of my dreams I am always trying to find something or my way around.
Course I have woken up with numbers running through my head like I was still processing at work. Got to learn to turn it off in my sleep. LOL

A66eyroad

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 06:49:26 AM »
In most of my dreams I'm either searching, searching, searching, or I'm trying to protect some small child by hiding or running away.

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and words --- I'm feeling much better after taking my Medrol. Hopefully this'll last a couple of weeks!
Female, 61