Author Topic: Help Out of town and reach of my dr.  (Read 2017 times)

12lovehim

Help Out of town and reach of my dr.
« on: November 13, 2011, 09:54:59 PM »
Hey ya all.. Went to Church conference this weekend and don't leave till tomorrow. Serious new symptom. Internal shaking I feel like I have been on a ship and just got on the land.
I don't want to walk cuz I keep feeling like the ship is gonna roll and I am going down. My primary doc said go to er, but out of town will cost heavy.
This is not similar to pre-seizure activity that I ever had and was wondering if anyone has experienced this before?
Thanks

Narablueeyes

Re: Help Out of town and reach of my dr.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 10:03:01 PM »
Goodness!  Could it be due to the end of a long day?  I'm so sorry!!  I don't have anything to offer you except my positive thoughts.  I really hope it's nothing serious.

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 06:16:15 AM »
It could be a CNS issue, pre-stroke or food poisoning. I understand your doctors ER suggestion.

:) You could sing a sailors song and pretend that you preparing for a nautical play. Adding a bandana to your head and patch over and eye would help with this. A couple of "Arrg, Matey" may also help pull it off :)

I normally take a nap when my world starts to spin. If I am having vision and ear problems I have trouble walking better than a drunken sailor.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

A66eyroad

• Be kind to yourself today!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 06:25:40 AM »
Yikes!  Woried about you, 12Love, please let us know what you learn.

Take care of yourself!
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

GeorgiaGirl

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 11:58:33 AM »
Did you recently start taking plaquenil or up the dosage?  I felt exactly like that the first two weeks when I started it.

12lovehim

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 12:04:34 PM »
Joe way to funny.. Heading back to town, and seeing Dr early in morn. Still think this "body" buzzing is crazy. Had to forgo coffee :-(   
I hate that I can't go out of town to a prayer meeting without this illness getting in my way!! But I knew this trip was longer than any I attempted in over a year, so my body was bound to reject. I just gotta not panic when new symptoms arise.
So I got my car pillow, music in my ears and wisdom of 10 hour car rides are not my cup of tea any longer! And I can pray from the safety of my home town from now on :o)

Thanks you all will let u know what Dr says.
Blessings Kerry