Author Topic: My Blog  (Read 1162 times)

LisaMarie

• Records show Sjogren's
My Blog
« on: October 24, 2011, 12:00:27 PM »
I've been encourage to start a blog because I've complained that my love of writing has diminished since I don't have the strength to hold a pencil to the paper for a very long time.  I don't know where this blog will take me.  But I like to write my thoughts.  Sometimes they are random.  Sometimes they are really well thought out. 

Mostly random though.

I have a lot to learn about blogging.  I'll get there.

For now, here it is.http://runningawayfromsjogrens.wordpress.com/
Plaquenil (generic), vitamin D, Amitriptyline, Citalopram

A66eyroad

• Be kind to yourself today!
Re: My Blog
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 12:03:17 PM »
Lovely! I enjoyed reading it!

Write on!   :D
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

Meld256

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 07:48:33 AM »
LisaMarie,

I finally got around to reading it.  :-[ Very nice! For so many of us who like to write, the blog is a great way to express yourself, teach others about your struggles and real therapy for us.

Good for you.  ;) I'll look forward to reading more.
Melinda

LisaMarie

• Records show Sjogren's
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 07:59:22 AM »
At first I was hesitant because I tried to do something like this before but often at night when I got home from work.  I'm just so exhausted at those hours that I can't even type or work a mouse. 

But I find that once I get to work in the morning, have my cup of coffee with me, I can spend a few minutes of the day typing my thoughts.  As you can see from yesterday morning, my thoughts weren't really about the disease.  That felt good too!

I need to figure out the blog interface more because I think I can utilize it better and organize my thoughts easier.

Baby steps :)
Plaquenil (generic), vitamin D, Amitriptyline, Citalopram