Author Topic: Spin the Sjogrens Symptom Wheel ....  (Read 15454 times)

Gonzo

Re: Spin the Sjogrens Symptom Wheel ....
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2011, 08:20:35 AM »
@Narablueeys Sounds painful! But it's not that. It's the muscle in my thigh and it feels a bit like I did too much exercise, but it feels differently, more painful...
Hope it will be gone tomorrow. Then my worries will gone too ;-)

Narablueeyes

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2011, 08:49:19 AM »
@Narablueeys Sounds painful! But it's not that. It's the muscle in my thigh and it feels a bit like I did too much exercise, but it feels differently, more painful...
Hope it will be gone tomorrow. Then my worries will gone too ;-)

Ahhh...I haven't ever experienced that.  I hope it doesn't last much longer.  Will be something to bring up with your dr next visit.

Meld256

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2011, 01:35:04 PM »
My spin landed on "Painful joints" today.  Ok, that's every day but this is like a 7 out of 10 on my "crappy scale."   :P 

Really need to do some shopping with hubby today, but walking through the house is a chore.  Hmmm...wish me luck!  I'll be adding "epsom salts" to the list.

Narablueeyes

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2011, 02:24:14 PM »
I literally feel your pain, Meld.  Literally.  Shopping is THE ONE THING I hate the most.  Hubby has offered to do it for me.  Woohoo!

Gonzo

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2011, 02:25:05 PM »
We should switch Meld; here it's 23.22, I'm going to bed. Take care today, I hope you can manage the pain and do what you want to do today!
Stans

Aquarius

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2011, 04:48:41 PM »
For those who feel like the spinning wheel stops often on anxiety like me, I currently take a small amount of zyprexa and celexa.  Zyprexa as the psychistrist said helps with the following:  1) sleep, 2) stimulates appetite, and 3) helps with anxiety and depression.  He said not to be concerned that it is labeled an anti psychotic; what I needed to do is concentrate on how it helps the three things listed.   

Anyone who is overweight should definitely not take Zyprexa.  It is a god send for me since I have difficulty maintaining weight or even feeling like eating.  This ever since severe Sjogrens came on literally overnight and turned my entire life upside down and then  some.   

Michael

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »
Yipeee!! I spun a flair....guess I have to pay, to play...That is the suckey part.

LizPetillo

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2011, 04:12:24 AM »
Today I landed on numbly feet.  Considering everything it could land on ... I'll take it.  It's better than landing on choking or tight chest ... ya' know?

Geeeze .. what a 'life'!!     :o

Meld256

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 02:35:22 AM »
No shopping Saturday, but we drug ourselves out today for a short while.  I don't think I've ever had this extreme pain in my fingers, toes, knees, back, hips and elbows like this before.   I'd prefer it not to happen again for a long while!  Whew, ok, that's my vent...

Nara, don't think I could get him to do the shopping all the time, although he is very good about asking on his way home from work if we need anything.  He will make a short pitstop.

Thank you, Stans. Very sweet of you to wish me a better day. It's getting there...I hope your Monday is good, too.  ;)

Narablueeyes

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2011, 04:37:47 AM »
No shopping Saturday, but we drug ourselves out today for a short while.  I don't think I've ever had this extreme pain in my fingers, toes, knees, back, hips and elbows like this before.   I'd prefer it not to happen again for a long while!  Whew, ok, that's my vent...

Nara, don't think I could get him to do the shopping all the time, although he is very good about asking on his way home from work if we need anything.  He will make a short pitstop.

Thank you, Stans. Very sweet of you to wish me a better day. It's getting there...I hope your Monday is good, too.  ;)

You know  that venting is a requirement on this board.  :-)

I'm not sure I'm ready to give it up to him completely.  I like trying new things, especially gluten free, organic, and Asian.  He is SO none of those things!!  He wouldn't even venture into those departments. 

I spun the wheel last night when I ate a cherry pop tart with icing.  MIGRAINE TRIGGER.  another day of missed work.

Gonzo

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2011, 02:11:08 PM »
@Meld Sorry to read you are having a lot of pain in so much joints! Hope it's better today!
My day was not too bad. Pain in my nerve is still there but manageable. But the painkillers make me foggy so I was a bit slow at work today. So I worked slowly today ;-) That's the Sjs wheel for me today.
Take care Meld, and all of you!
Stans

Meld256

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2011, 02:10:07 AM »
Stans, Nara,

I'm much better today; yeah! Hope you both are doing better, too.  ;)

I know venting is a requirement...if you look back at older posts of mine, you'll see I've really done my share of it! I'm just managing pretty well right now.
Take care, all!

LizPetillo

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2011, 03:56:20 AM »
Spinning Spinning Spinning ....
Today it lands on "muscle and joint pain flare up".

That's the main symptom today.
All the rest are still there of course.
But they take a back seat to the main one of the day.

KellyG999

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2011, 05:00:00 AM »
I spun the wheel really hard, hoping for something good. I landed on deep searing psin in both shoulder and the feeling of creepy, crawly things on my left leg. Super! At least my throat is semi-OK.

Have a great day, friends.

KellyG

Can someone please spin a calm, restful, pain free and really moist day for crying out loud!! ;D

Narablueeyes

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2011, 05:18:08 AM »
I know Meld.  Just a little reassurance that I hear you.   :)

I spun the wheel this morning and all I got was a knot in my back and neck.  Go figger...