Author Topic: Spin the Sjogrens Symptom Wheel ....  (Read 14919 times)

artsyamerican

Re: Spin the Sjogrens Symptom Wheel ....
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2011, 04:12:24 PM »
Hi Amy - I have nerve sheath tumors, also called Schwannomas. Yes, nothing like something ELSE that causes pain...

What is the plan for your tumors? Watch and wait, like mine?

Basically yes! There are only a handful of neurosurgeons that will even touch a Tarlov Cyst - as they are filled with spinal fluid and can be tricky business!! So...I've learned to just deal with it! Ugh.

LizPetillo

« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2011, 03:49:33 AM »
Today .... tongue ulcers.  And those big ol' cracks in my tongue seem deeper.

Duchess

« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2011, 07:06:03 AM »
Well, I spun the wheel and right now I Feel Good!!!

I am going for a walk, YEAHHHH!!!!
58 y/o, Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, Mitral Valve Repair, Asthma, Myofascial Pain. Plaquenil, Inhalers, Ibuprofen,Exovac, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Omega 3, Eye Drops, Quinipril, Massage therapy.

Narablueeyes

« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2011, 07:15:27 AM »
Well, I spun the wheel and right now I Feel Good!!!

I am going for a walk, YEAHHHH!!!!

YAY!!!  I'm glad someone's feelin' it!!

soycoffee

« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2011, 10:03:15 PM »
I get a bunch of symptoms from Sjogrens:
- achy joints, achy muscles, dry sandy eyes, dry mouth, dry skin, hair loss (chronic right now SIGH), tightness in my ribcage due to inflamed cartilage between my ribs, brain fog, no energy, depression, wheezing, salivary glands get stopped up.. today it's no energy, foggy head and 'omg i'm gonna need a wig at this rate' day. Anyone have chronic hair loss? If so how did you treat it and did your hair grow back?

I did have moderate to severe loss about two years ago. My hair is now thick, though my scalp is dry and itchy. Two things probably helped:
(1) My doctor prescribed Ketoconazole shampoo, where you start out shampooing with it every day, for four days, then every other day.
(2) At that time and continuing to the present I have been taking Jarrow Methyl b12 Sublingual tablets, building up to high quantities. The Methyl b12 has modified many of my autoimmune problems, and reduced CIDP immensely, so that I no longer need IVIG. Not all my skin issues are gone, by any means, but the hair loss has stopped, and I have a full head of hair. If you order from iHerb, using the coupon code  SIG531 gets you $5 off on the Methyl b12. iHerb does ship all over the world, with an excellent record.

Good luck with your diminishing hair,
Soycoffee

Narablueeyes

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2011, 06:03:50 AM »
Little sleep last night and when I got up this morning, literally felt like gloom and doom.  Oh, I HATE this!!  The Saints pounded New York and I was cheering the team on and feeling pretty good and Pentatonix won The Sing Off last night and I've predicted them from day one.  I was feelin' SSOOOO good last night and now this!!  This is been happening about once a month now for the past year.  Hormones???

Duchess

« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2011, 09:31:22 PM »
Wasn't that cool to have Afro-Blue singing with Smokey Robinson? That is my favorite singer.

Pentatonix is outstanding.

Duchess
58 y/o, Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, Mitral Valve Repair, Asthma, Myofascial Pain. Plaquenil, Inhalers, Ibuprofen,Exovac, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Omega 3, Eye Drops, Quinipril, Massage therapy.