Author Topic: I'm B A C K !!!!!!!  (Read 4845 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: I'm B A C K !!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 05:23:27 AM »
As you may know, ALC repairs damage to the mitochondria DNA, ALA or RLA removes the debris from the repair.
PQQ reverses mitochondria decay. It stimulates the brain to produce healthy new Mitochondria. PQQ stimulates the natural production of Nerve Growth Factor which triggers growth and branching of nerve cells. PQQ show promise in  stimulating brain and nerve tissue to heal itself. It helps to heal damage from strokes, and decline from Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

There were two pages of micro type citations for the 5 page article in LifeExtension magazine.

The purported benefits of pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) supplementation include:

An overall improvement in energy levels
    Improved cognitive function and memory
    Reduction in mitochondrial degradation
    Increased skin elasticity
    Neuro-protectant
    Cardio-protectant
    Enhanced nerve growth

10-20 mg appear to be dosage. I am not finding information on side effects, Drug interaction or withdrawal. All the information I have found is on animal studies.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Narablueeyes

Re: I'm B A C K !!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 07:26:11 PM »
As you may know, ALC repairs damage to the mitochondria DNA, ALA or RLA removes the debris from the repair.
PQQ reverses mitochondria decay. It stimulates the brain to produce healthy new Mitochondria. PQQ stimulates the natural production of Nerve Growth Factor which triggers growth and branching of nerve cells. PQQ show promise in  stimulating brain and nerve tissue to heal itself. It helps to heal damage from strokes, and decline from Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

There were two pages of micro type citations for the 5 page article in LifeExtension magazine.

The purported benefits of pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) supplementation include:

An overall improvement in energy levels
    Improved cognitive function and memory
    Reduction in mitochondrial degradation
    Increased skin elasticity
    Neuro-protectant
    Cardio-protectant
    Enhanced nerve growth

10-20 mg appear to be dosage. I am not finding information on side effects, Drug interaction or withdrawal. All the information I have found is on animal studies.

I've been reading up on this PQQ at http://pyrroloquinoline-quinone.com/pqq-info/supplement/
VERY INTERESTING!!!  This looks very promising!!! I've never heard of this before.  CoQ10 yes, but this has piqued my interest BIG TIME!!