Author Topic: Anyone watching Big Brother this season?  (Read 8373 times)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
Re: Anyone watching Big Brother this season?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2011, 12:32:31 PM »
Yep, this coming Wednesday is the finale for BB.  The three are:  Porsche, Rachel and Adam.  Adam / Jessie . . . close enough Lucy!   ;)   :)

(Lucy dear . . . Jordan has already been evicted.  She won't be winning any more money this time.   ;))

Out of those three, I hope Porsche wins.  Adam hasn't been too good in the competitions (until the last two, where they really mattered). He was a big floater all season (and idolized Jeff).   I don't care for Rachel, she would drive me nuts  - although, I will say, she IS a fierce competitor.  But when she loses . . .  ::)  I don't really remember the very beginning of the show this season - but, I do know Porsche's name came up a lot as they wanted to evict her. 

Through the years my reality TV watching has changed.  It use to be that I "planned" things around the shows (can't go get groceries, The Amazing Race is on) - etc.   ;)  I'm not that bad any more.  If I miss a show, no biggie (I can watch it on-line later).

I use to really like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette - but, that show has changed.  The contestants are getting stranger and stranger.  So, I'll pass on watching that show.

I do like The Amazing Race (although, all that running from pit-stop to pit-stop wears me out . . . LOL).

I like Dancing With The Stars too.  I always root for the underdog.  It's kinda not fair when they have celebrities who have dancing experience.  To me, it should be about non-dancing celebrities being taught how to dance by the professionals. 

They have to learn so many routines in a short amount of time.  I would be mixing up the routines!!   ;)  Plus, they are trying to get more and more elaborate when it comes to the freestyle part - everyone is getting hurt.

Another show I like is The Biggest Loser.  It's amazing the transformation of the contestants.  A lot of hard work with trainers that push them to the brink.

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

dj

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 05:05:35 AM »
I love The Biggest Loser.  Amazing Race.  Survivor! - Starts wednesday.  I agree, the Bachelor/Bachelorette is getting too weird for me.

eyeamdry

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 10:28:29 PM »
Sorry for my calling Adam "Jessie" but someone else wrote that on the board here and I just copies that because I was having a senior moment.

I do not want Rachel to win.  It was not fair that the couples are assigned are second time through and are already a couple.  That gives them an automatic head start.  I used to like Rachel's boyfriend, but now I don't. I still like Jeff and Jordan.

Porsche or Adam would be ok with me as winners.  The red hen can go to the barnyard and whine.  Sorry for my mean spirit, but everyone knows she is a whiner.  I watch The Amazing Race, but not consistently.  Do watch Survivor all the time and still watch Bachelorette/Bachelor although it makes me want to barf sometmes, it has become so "planned."

Happy

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 12:57:14 PM »
No,, but I watched Big Ben on Sunday against the Ravens,, it was probably as horrible as one could imagine, it was like a car wreck you couldnt take your eyes from,,

Meld256

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 12:38:49 AM »
My husband has the last BB ready to record.  With his work schedule lately, he hasn't been able to keep up. He gets up for work at 4 a.m. so he won't even be able to see the start of it.

I'm looking forward to Survivor; one of my "guilty pleasures" I guess.  So the DVR will be working overtime.  ;) Got the last BB and then the first Survivor ready to go!

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 05:56:21 AM »
Well, in my opinion, the "newbies" handed the win to Rachel . . . when they had the chance to evict her, they didn't.  Of course, if Shelly had voted for Porsche, she would have won.  Shelly, Shelly, Shelly . . . .   ???

With that said, Rachel DID play to win.  She won a lot of competitions.  Although, I  would have liked to have seen a newbie win.

Survivor was good last night - nothing really special . . . so far!   ;)

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

lynnmarie219

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2011, 09:35:34 PM »
Yes, Rachel did play a good game...but I was still disappointed to see her win with the way she treated others throughout the summer!

And yes....I was also VERY surprised that Shelley voted her to win...whats that all about???