Author Topic: a broken soul and spirit  (Read 2511 times)

eyeamdry

Re: a broken soul and spirit
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 03:55:05 PM »
Hi annken!

I read your post, smiling the whole time.  What a wonderful day you had.  You and your twin must be very tired.  I'll bet the chi's are tired too.  My daughter just got a new puppy so we are sharing a little in her joy with the dog.  She is single with no kids, so it's good company.

If you can have such a wonderful day like today, I hope you can put it all together in nice weather and do fun things again.  We enjoy having you on the board and think this will help you and your sister with your problems.  We are all great "friends" to tell our stories too. 

My husband and I went for a  walk in a beautiful park today.  I have to have knee replacement soon and I need to keep my muscles strong although each step is painful.  It was a nice day to take advantage for exercise. By the way, my husband is an identical twin.  Take care and please stay in touch on the board.  Lucy

annken

Re: a broken soul and spirit
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 11:48:41 AM »
Ha!
i paid for it!
i told my sis in law that God is looking in other mansions right now, not my own!
my dad used to say 'in my father's house there are many mansions.'
dad said this to me when i was very concerned of his final destination, being of a different christian persuasion to the one i was brought up in!
i paid.
never mind, still ok really.
going out now to see how my bedding cuttings are doing for next spring.
we have hurricane weather here right now.
very blowy indeed.
xann