Author Topic: ladies on Methotrexate  (Read 1710 times)

lori

ladies on Methotrexate
« on: June 18, 2011, 02:59:30 PM »
anyone had break trough bleeding on MTX- Im not on pill...gonna call gyn on monday but dummy me googled it and got freaked out by possible endometial cancer!!! just wondering if this could be meopuase getting ready to start up- Im 43 or the MTX messing with my cycle.

lori

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: ladies on Methotrexate
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 08:44:45 PM »
Good question!!! Do not panic. Go directly to the phone and call and make appt with your doc. This is one of those times that worrying will do you no good. You need to know the answer and they only way to get it is to take action.

As soon as you see the doc and probably see a GYNE you will know the answer to your question. Remember that pretty much all we worry about doesn't happen. By taking action you are improving your chances if it does happen. Think positive. Irish ;D

lori

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 11:12:58 AM »
defintily calling monday- why does stuff alwyas happen on weekends???uh...

could this be typical perimenopause issues too? any of you ladies go thru this beofre you began menopause?

hikerknees

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 06:28:30 PM »
Well, I had the breakthrough bleeding, wasn't on methotrexate, mine was when I was 38 or so...and it was endometriosis.  I wouldn't be too worried about e.cancer however since there is only a very slight chance of that.  Nonetheless I am with everyone else and think you should call asap tomorrow.